Page 460 of 626 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 9381
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    You mean Xorneto.
    Do I?
    10char

In today’s Powers I did like that Phoenix was referenced as being about LIFE rather than death, for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    In today’s Powers I did like that Phoenix was referenced as being about LIFE rather than death, for once.
    Phoenix was always about life(sure it can kil, but it is like a fire to renovate a forest). I don't think Jean will have anything to do with Phoenix
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-25-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Or she grew up. It's growth, we just didn't see all of it. Most of Esme's bullshit in Morrison's run was presented as adolescent rebellion gone wrong, manipulated by Magneto/Sublime.
    You are bending over backwards to justify Hickman's atrocious writing to this point, and everyone can see through it. Face it, Hickman is playing with dolls, using the X-characters for whatever he needs to tell his story, regardless of if it fits or not. His Scott is bad, but his Jean is AWFUL BEYOND WORDS. Jean fans have every right in the world to be extremely pissed about Hickman's portrayal of her. This frightens me on a primordial level, but I actually kind of agree with Spirit of all people: Jean fans SHOULD be terrified of Hickman's portrayal of her Jean in X-Factor. If this is her status quo for the next six months till the Age of Xavier ends and we move on to the next event, that's six months of Jean getting **** on and Jean fans should be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Phoenix was always about life. I don't think Jean will have anything to do with Phoenix
    Except that she's only been referred to as an entity of death by just about everyone since Whedon. It's nice for people to remember that isn't the case, and is just forces that hate the Phoenix (The Shi'Ar, the American Government, Logan) being bitchy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Except that she's only been referred to as an entity of death by just about everyone since Whedon. It's nice for people to remember that isn't the case, and is just forces that hate the Phoenix (The Shi'Ar, the American Government, Logan) being bitchy about it.
    It can kill too, it burns everything stagnated to start new again. It's not like there isn't risk involved. It kickstarted th emutant race on AvX

It can kill too, it burns everything stagnated to start new again. It's not like there isn't risk involved. It kickstarted th emutant race on AvX
    It "Burns away what doesn't work", hence it being "Life and Fire Incarnate". But people tend to focus on the "fire" part, and not enough on the "life" part.

BANNED

You are bending over backwards to justify Hickman's atrocious writing to this point, and everyone can see through it.
    No, that's how I felt about it 15 years ago as well actually, but thank you for telling me my own mind.

Face it, Hickman is playing with dolls, using the X-characters for whatever he needs to tell his story, regardless of if it fits or not. His Scott is bad, but his Jean is AWFUL BEYOND WORDS.
    k

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I liked this costume, wish we could see more of it
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B20a4zJhoii/
    (EFR464sWkAAsobV.jpg

X-men red was so criticized just because Taylor wrote a good Jean, but criticize Hickman is almost like if I'm kincking someone's mother

X-men red was so criticized just because Taylor wrote a good Jean, but criticize Hickman is almost like if I'm kincking someone's mother
    Jean being strong was not remotely why people criticized Taylor's run. People are upset with your "critique" today because you hate Emma, you have always hated Emma, you will always hate Emma, and everyone on the site knows that. So hearing it from you for the 500th time gets old really fast.

Jean being strong was not remotely why people criticized Taylor's run. People are upset with your "critique" today because you hate Emma, you have always hated Emma, you will always hate Emma, and everyone on the site knows that. So hearing it from you for the 500th time gets old really fast.
    What it looks no one can't be upset that Hickman is writing a bad Jean, because he is doing a revoluction on x-men.So screw Jean again. But Taylor wrote a pretty great Jean and there is a lot of critics, that aren't even fans of Jean.
    If I like emma or not, it is not relevant to the critic I made.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I liked this costume, wish we could see more of it
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B20a4zJhoii/
    (EFR464sWkAAsobV.jpg
    What book and or title is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    What book and or title is this from?
    Phoenix Resurrection #5

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Phoenix Resurrection #5
    I forgot all about Phoenix Resurrection on purpose.