Page 462 of 626 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Ugh, can I just say while I enjoy the general direction, must all the major X-men outside of Logan be revert to "sir" and looking to Charles for all things. Hadn't we moved pass that, its disappointing imo that Emma and Mags are treated as equals both in the comic and their writing, whereas major X-men are back to "Professor Xavier", and "What do we do?" I absolutely feel Charles deserves his place in the X-men but not at the expense of long time members regressions!
    magneto and Emma are his favorites, so this is basically fan favoritism. I thought Hickman work owuld be like his avengers, but so far he writes only for his faves.

Here's the problem with your assessments it's not about her powers, or panel time, it's that the little we've seen has been incredibly subpar. One of my favorite moments in this series was how terrifying Destiny was she appeared only on a few panels and in that time he captured her personality and sense of self in ways I didn't know possible having read little of her previously. What I and many others are saying is especially because of what we've seen she is lacking all around even in relationship to those with less panels.

You don't agree that fine, but you can not tell others what's their experience especially when while far and few in between she's had better writing.
    Yes, people have different opinions. But I'm seeing majority dislike how Hickman handled Jean.

The only things of note for me were the mentions of Galactus and the Phoenix for the latter I found it interesting how its described!
    it was interesting, but not sure if mean anything to jean

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    At the end of the day, Jean was able to maintain the link on her own. Regardless of her asking for Monet's help, she still did it up to her death. Its an impressive moment, and I don't think it should be taken too lightly.
    That and she was able to link up all the X-men for the transfer of their memories back to Xavier/Cerebro

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    House of X is literally just the story of Charles, Erik, and Moira. Does he hate Scott, Kurt, Raven, Warren, Paige, and Monet too?
    He hates none of those characters, including Jean. He is rebooting the very concept of the XMen for the MCU.

That’s all.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    He hates none of those characters, including Jean. He is rebooting the very concept of the XMen for the MCU.

That’s all.
    he isn't rebooting anything for MCU, mutants weren't even introduced on MCU

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

If you don't think the X-Men will be introduced in the MCU as simply as possible, I dunno what to tell ya. And Krakoa ain't that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Phoenix was always about life(sure it can kil, but it is like a fire to renovate a forest). I don't think Jean will have anything to do with Phoenix
    She will. It’s just a question of when. Not if.

She will. It’s just a question of when. Not if.
    They will be introduced and not rebooted. The movies already in development

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    If this really is the council, then I'm excited for Jean to be a part of it. Some interesting dynamics there.
    It seems legit. I am pleasantly surprised!

BANNED

I don’t think Hickman would mention Phoenix if he did not have plans for her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They will be introduced and not rebooted. The movies already in development
    Rebooting has already happened. Sinister’s past partnership with Xavier, for example.

Rebooting has already happened. Sinister’s past partnership with Xavier, for example.
    That is called retcon. and it is on comics not on the movies

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    If you don't think the X-Men will be introduced in the MCU as simply as possible, I dunno what to tell ya. And Krakoa ain't that.
    He believes most things done in the books for the major characters is done for the movies

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Very true! Even if Monet helped her a bit, it's still the biggest telepathic trick done yet. Look at Emma, what makes her bad ass isn't that she's a better telepath. It's that her best scenes, we don't even know she's using her powers. She's ruthless and crosses lines we all wish we could but know we shouldn't). Jean still has the biggest telepathic scene in this story yet.

I remember someone bringing up how in XBLUE during the Venom crossover, teen Jean easily pulled a greater stunt, yet are you serious? This multiple timelines story allows us to do away with the bad. XBLUE sucked overall. Yes Cullen is great but he's great with adult characters not teens. There's certain history best left unsaid. Especially ones that over-power main characters.

Her use so far raises so many questions (she really does seem inexperienced so far) but Hickman already laid ground to explain that (him restoring two mutants to their "earlier" years).

When did he say that about restoring 2 mutants to their earlier years or is this some theory again

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Pink Jean from Operation Zero Tolerance.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Pink Jean from Marvel Girl one shot