Page 465 of 626 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I would have liked some of the other cover posibilities more but it still looks cool
    https://dustinweaver.tumblr.com/post...-force-3-cover
    Attachment 87589
    If Weaver had gone with the top left one, I’m not sure Snoop could have handled it.

BANNED

No FREE THIGHS in that first one.

Just pants. A decent pair of pants.

I would have liked some of the other cover posibilities more but it still looks cool
    https://dustinweaver.tumblr.com/post...-force-3-cover
    Attachment 87589
    Nice! love the poses. Jean seems to look good in any pose.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Thicc Jean in Sinclair variant.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope this X-men monday we get JDW thoughts on this costume choice for Jean.
    for who and why it was done, and hopeful the promise that it will be soon changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Thicc Jean in Sinclair variant.
    This isn't a variant, iy's just fan art

I hope this X-men monday we get JDW thoughts on this costume choice for Jean.
    for who and why it was done, and hopeful the promise that it will be soon changed.
    I doubt he will reveal something if there is a story reason for that. He can't spoil it.
    For me it is just the writer keeping her in some ugly costume
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-28-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I doubt he will reveal something if there is a story reason for that. He can't spoil it.
    For me it is just the writer keeping her in some ugly costume
    Yes, I don't think there are story reasons for the costume. But i would like to know why they chose something so outdated. She could have used another costume if they didn't want to make a new one.

That being said I don't think he will say much about it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    No FREE THIGHS in that first one.

Just pants. A decent pair of pants.
    She's wearing the pants in the first issue's cover too. It looks like she wears the pants of her 90s costume underneath the dress, at least sometimes.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yes, I don't think there are story reasons for the costume. But i would like to know why they chose something so outdated. She could have used another costume if they didn't want to make a new one.

They are making a lot of mistery about this, but I guess it is nothing. We also can't trust what they say, Hickman said Jean was going to be prominent

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Think no further than Status Quo is God. Jean is the most extreme case, but some characters just never escape old costumes.

I hated that Monet's boob-X-Factor suit kept popping up. Next to her burgundy cape, I thought that was one of her worst. Thankfully the updated X-Factor suit is what was chosen for HiX-Men.

On the flip, Creed is back to the fugly, corny, dated Jim Lee costume that artists keep bringing back every few years, and Idk why they can't think of something better. The costume looks ridiculous.

BANNED

Think no further than Status Quo is God. Jean is the most extreme case, but some characters just never escape old costumes.

I hated that Monet's boob-X-Factor suit kept popping up. Next to her burgundy cape, I thought that was one of her worst. Thankfully the updated X-Factor suit is what was chosen for HiX-Men.

On the flip, Creed is back to the fugly, corny, dated Jim Lee costume that artists keep bringing back every few years, and Idk why they can't think of something better. The costume looks ridiculous.
    Perhaps, it's because all mutants wear unstable molecules and during their last backup this is what they were wearing? Maybe, Ororo should strike the whole of Krakoa with her matter manipulating lighting and suit-up all of the Krakoans properly...
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-28-2019 at 01:51 PM.

BANNED

The Marvel Girl costume had been gone since the 70s. It does not keep popping up. The Phoenix costume from the 70s and early 80s keeps popping up. A different color variation of it was last seen in Phoenix: Resurrection.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The Marvel Girl costume had been gone since the 70s. It does not keep popping up.
    Yes, it has. Its most prominent return was at the end of the Phoenix saga in the '80s, which is the reason it has recurred in a variety of stories ever since - it is seen as Jean 'back to basics.' Jean can be seen in the Marvel Girl outfit or a variation of it off and on in various stories over the years - one variant in the astral plane in Inferno, other instances like that in future stories, etc. One assumes the reason for Jean being Marvel Girl again now has a similar thematic basis, but we don't know what yet.