Page 470 of 626 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 9381
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Revolution would have been perfect to me if it had been green.
    We've discussed this before I think, but I liked the green iteration on the variant cover. I also was fine with the existing one. (And I thought Jean and Remy had chemistry on that team together, but whatever)

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    We've discussed this before I think, but I liked the green iteration on the variant cover.
    I have never seen that variant. Could you please tell me from what issue it is?

Ive posted it before

ETA: Sorry for the huge image. Came out larger than what I copied

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    What i lik eon Cassara is that Jean doesn't look much young, she looks like a adult woman.

Art the way I like: clean

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive posted it before

ETA: Sorry for the huge image. Came out larger than what I copied
    Thanks.
    It doesn't look bad but I believe red is better
    ___D1ojFCUWkAAJ8BW.jpg

They should just use it since it didn’t get a lot of time in a book.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Thicc Jean in Sinclair variant.

Is there a reason X is looking like a Move controller these days?
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 10-01-2019 at 09:50 AM.

I think red looks better too. I love the original green Phoenix costume, but apart from that, I don’t really care for Jean in green. It’s too close to characters like Mera and Siryn. Plus I prefer green on Rogue. You I ow at first I didn’t care for the X-men red costume but the colors grew on me for modern Jean because she looked so heoroic and they blended well with her pink tk. I like the idea of the blue parts of her costume around her red hair as to not clash with the red bodysuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I think red looks better too. I love the original green Phoenix costume, but apart from that, I don’t really care for Jean in green. It’s too close to characters like Mera and Siryn. Plus I prefer green on Rogue. You I ow at first I didn’t care for the X-men red costume but the colors grew on me for modern Jean because she looked so heoroic and they blended well with her pink tk. I like the idea of the blue parts of her costume around her red hair as to not clash with the red bodysuit.
    Jean is far more significant character that predates them (though I guess she technically debuted at the same time as Mera). I think most would say their designs might be too close to Jean, not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    That moment is why I didn't even blink that she was a doctor in the first movie

But even not being a certified doctor, her powers are well suited to medical applications. Psychic anesthesia (like with Cyclops during O:ZT), TK probes to access internal damage and extent of damage, TK bandages, TK cocoon for protection, stabilization and careful transportation (Wolverine in Fatal Attractions, Cyke again in O:ZT), TK blood clotting (Fantomax), telepathically leaning anatomy (Beast and Black Panther)
    Jean is very versatile on the use of her powers, when written well

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean is far more significant character that predates them (though I guess she technically debuted at the same time as Mera). I think most would say their designs might be too close to Jean, not the other way around
    All things considered too, I think that Jean is more identifiable by the green and gold look than anything else - her most iconic look is the Phoenix, with 90s and, yes, the green mini-dress basically tying for second. I don't like her in red. I love the Revo and X-Men Red costumes, but I think that putting her in green and gold allows more emphasis to her hair and stuff. Red also reminds me too much of Dark Phoenix.

And if I had to pick a second color scheme I'd prefer to see her in black and gold or blue and gold.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Perhaps Jean will become even more versatile in the future.

What do you mean?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'd honestly say that Jean is one of the more versatile telepaths. Emma, Betsy, etc all have their schticks.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    All things considered too, I think that Jean is more identifiable by the green and gold look than anything else - her most iconic look is the Phoenix, with 90s and, yes, the green mini-dress basically tying for second. I don't like her in red. I love the Revo and X-Men Red costumes, but I think that putting her in green and gold allows more emphasis to her hair and stuff. Red also reminds me too much of Dark Phoenix.

And if I had to pick a second color scheme I'd prefer to see her in black and gold or blue and gold.
    The revolution one is really better in red.

But I agree with you that Green is Jean's color

in what sense?

Because with Hickman it won't happen for sure powerwise