Page 471 of 626 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Perhaps Jean will become even more versatile in the future.
    Sadly I'm the only one who got the meaning of your post
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I get it. Still think is OOC, but do what?

Hm. Does it have to do with, say... Beer?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

I don't get it. What is this about?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't get it. What is this about?
    You know what. Can't say because spoilers

Ok

(I have read them btw)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hm. Does it have to do with, say... Beer?
    Supposedly a group of friends who usually fight over beers will just share them from now on. Nightcrawler demands more beer!

If every thing about this is as it seems, this beer is still a copout. Not beer, but weak tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Supposedly a group of friends who usually fight over beers will just share them from now on. Nightcrawler demands more beer!

If every thing about this is as it seems, this beer is still a copout. Not beer, but weak tea.
    Lol. If the beer is what people are assuming, I'm into it. But I feel like Marvel will just throw it out there without letting them actually drink from now on.

I'll comment tomorrow.....this brand of beer ..... it's making me puke
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'll comment tomorrow.....this brand of beer ..... it's making me puke
    Dude, saaaaaaaaaame.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Dude, saaaaaaaaaame.
    make three

But I also laughing because ridiculous LOL

BANNED

Lol. If the beer is what people are assuming, I'm into it. But I feel like Marvel will just throw it out there without letting them actually drink from now on.
    I'm not against beer sharing, but it honestly doesn't suit the history of these characters. Besides, I am owed beer decisions on these characters in particular. Huge copout because some characters are above having consequences for their beer choices. This ain't true to the characters! Characters that decided on Miller Lite after dissing Bud Lite should have to stick with their Miller Lite! I demand beer fights!

I'm not against beer sharing, but it honestly doesn't suit the history of these characters. Besides, I am owed beer decisions on these characters in particular. Huge copout because some characters are above having consequences for their beer choices. This ain't true to the characters! Characters that decided on Miller Lite after dissing Bud Lite should have to stick with their Miller Lite! I demand beer fights!
    It's a new era. They're trying new flavors. I don't think it's toooo out there for Jean to be open to it. But we'll see.

It's a new era. They're trying new flavors. I don't think it's toooo out there for Jean to be open to it. But we'll see.
    I think it is really too out there. It's not even funny

Exactly what I think. But i'm not surprised Hickman choose this way, same thing he did on POX#5. Just the best for his faves

I think it is really too out there. It's not even funny

Exactly what I think. But i'm not surprised Hickman choose this way, same thing he did on POX#5. Just the best for his faves
    We usually don't agree but on these you're right.
    I also feel like at the end of the day this would just end up being more damaging without need.