Page 472 of 626 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think it is really too out there. It's not even funny

Exactly what I think. But i'm not surprised Hickman choose this way, same thing he did on POX#5. Just the best for his faves
    Just another way to make it all stale and bitter, like the merry go around with the Phoenix
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Just another way to make it all stale and bitter, like the merry go around with the Phoenix
    There will be a lot to talk tomorrow, but Stale is a word that I owuld describe this beer

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    All things considered too, I think that Jean is more identifiable by the green and gold look than anything else - her most iconic look is the Phoenix, with 90s and, yes, the green mini-dress basically tying for second. I don't like her in red. I love the Revo and X-Men Red costumes, but I think that putting her in green and gold allows more emphasis to her hair and stuff. Red also reminds me too much of Dark Phoenix.

And if I had to pick a second color scheme I'd prefer to see her in black and gold or blue and gold.
    IA on blue. It goes well with red

Fantastic Member

There will be a lot to talk tomorrow, but Stale is a word that I owuld describe this beer
    is this in reference to HOX#6? This beer talk is confusing.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    is this in reference to HOX#6?
    Yes, it is
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-01-2019 at 07:52 PM.

"quiet" :-)

*Edit* Why won't that show up in all caps as typed?
    Last edited by Omega_DCD; 10-02-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Well, the whole thing wasn't really quite telling. The Sinister Secrets thing people have pointed out are more evidence of something imo, which should be interesting considering Jean and Logan are on X-Force.

Anyways I was pleased with Jean on this issue, I liked her on the council.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Having actually read the issue i think some where exaggerating.

I wonder if she will be on PoX#6

people exagerated a lot, and I got nothing on Jean and Logan.

Maybe it will go there, maybe not.

people exagerated a lot, and I got nothing on Jean and Logan.

Maybe it will go there, maybe not.
    Yhea the point here is just to have scemma 2.0 .....as in Morrison's run Jean's role is to give her blessing so that no one looks bad
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Yhea the point here is just to have scemma 2.0 .....as in Morrison's run Jean's role is to give her blessing so that no one looks bad
    I don't think it is what will happen. But I don't doubt this, I get same Morrison's vibes from Hickman

Seems like Hickman want to diminish love these characters feel for each other.

I owuld rather get Jean and Bishop again, than this dumb mess

Fantastic Member

How in the world did you'll came up with a 'versatile' idea just by the beer?

And the whole, 'make more mutant' as the top law, pro-creating like rabbits came to mind. And guess what, remember the Resurrection Protocol, yeah. So i don't think pro-creation should be a top law. Even if you die of old age, they can still bring you back to your prime years. Just saying. So they are technically immortal.

And i think i like the Scott/Emma dynamics more and Jean moving on. This is a more ideal situation than Scott giving in to his desires later on and commit infidelity again. Would be interesting to see how the 3 interact in this scenario. But that's just me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    "quiet" :-)

*Edit* Why won't that show up in all caps as typed?
    If all the letters in your post are in caps, the page will automatically make them lowerlcase.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Jean-Scott-Logan-Emma foursome/polyamory! LOL I can dig it.

While I don't think there's any threesome, orgy or Jean/Emma, I still got the impression of Jott being on an open relationship.