Page 473 of 626 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 9381

so they just ditched Jean and Bishop for this? It's like watching a car ACcIDENT

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    How in the world did you'll came up with a 'versatile' idea just by the beer?

And the whole, 'make more mutant' as the top law, pro-creating like rabbits came to mind. And guess what, remember the Resurrection Protocol, yeah. So i don't think pro-creation should be a top law. Even if you die of old age, they can still bring you back to your prime years. Just saying. So they are technically immortal.

And i think i like the Scott/Emma dynamics more and Jean moving on. This is a more ideal situation than Scott giving in to his desires later on and commit infidelity again. Would be interesting to see how the 3 interact in this scenario. But that's just me.
    /
    They could just had Scott/Emma since the beginning. No needs for all this cheating

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    so they just ditched Jean and Bishop for this? It's like watching a car ACcIDENT
    Girl. Jean/Bishop was never gonna be relevant. They needed Bishop to hook up with someone so he would get arrested and at the last minute they chose Jean. It was an AU. It's all forgotten now. It was a waste of time to get invested on it, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Girl. Jean/Bishop was never gonna be relevant. They needed Bishop to hook up with someone so he would get arrested and at the last minute they chose Jean. It was an AU. It's all forgotten now. It was a waste of time to get invested on it, sorry.
    I know it, doesn't mean I won't be upset that they had a better option and went for the worse possible

Jean needed to be free of retacngle shipping and all Hickman does is put her in more of it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

If Marvel cared for Jean/Scott they wouldn't be doing this, so i don't think it is jott fault whatever happens with other characters or not.
    For 15 years they have been nothing, with their relationship being a distant memory. Other characters have their own troubles.
    I think Scott/jott are wonderful what sucks is marvel doing drama.

that being said I still didn't see anything romantic on the issue, they just showed everybody being a little mature for once and getting along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Last minute? It HAD to be Jean. Nature Girl would've been squick as she's a teenager. Storm already had another romance subplot planned (with Magneto). X-23 only joined the team after Bishop's arrest. Everyone else was male.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Last minute? It HAD to be Jean. Nature Girl would've been squick as she's a teenager. Storm already had another romance subplot planned (with Magneto). X-23 only joined the team after Bishop's arrest. Everyone else was male.
    JDW or someone said on an interview that it was originally meant to be Storm/Bishop.

If Hickman came to this with Rogue/Gambit I would agree.But Jean? LOL

Hey guy, I rarely post and mostly just lurk. I can definitely see how some people got the whole Jean/Scott/Emma thing but I didn't. IMO I took it as a mutual respect thing. Not saying that there aren't plans for that whole thing but I didn't take it that way. I hope that makes sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If Hickman came to this with Rogue/Gambit I would agree.But Jean? LOL
    Have you read Morrison's plans for Rogue and Gambit?
    They were horrible, thankfully Claremont saved them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanGrey2 View Post
    Hey guy, I rarely post and mostly just lurk. I can definitely see how some people got the whole Jean/Scott/Emma thing but I didn't. IMO I took it as a mutual respect thing. Not saying that there aren't plans for that whole thing but I didn't take it that way. I hope that makes sense lol
    that is how i saw it too

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Have you read Morrison's plans for Rogue and Gambit?
    They were horrible, thankfully Claremont saved them.
    I saw it. Rogue escaped some really bad take, Morrison should know that people never liked Rogue from movies. That Gambit/Rogue thing was awful, specially that he wanted to invert to make rogue the most passionate.
    People bash Claremont, but he saved those characters

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGrey2 View Post
    jean/logan/scott was very brotherly. I think Hickman threw some bone
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-02-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Really enjoyed Jean in today's issue. Her silencing Sabretooth?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You are incorrect. It was last minute. The original plan was going to be Storm but they changed it to Jean. Notice, it didnt really factor into Marvelous X-men or Prisoner X? It was bc it was irrelevant and was only used as a plot device to get Bishop from the Alpha issue to his series

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Really enjoyed Jean in today's issue. Her silencing Sabretooth?

I feel bad for SilverFang he/she has made me sympathise a with Sabretooth but yeah Jean was badass.
    Hickman remembered that Jean can be strong.

I don't know if she will be on POX#6 (she is on the cover though) so her next appearance will take a while.
    D_nSqLPXkAI4-fO.jpg
    But I'm hyped for X-force, I never imagined her on a team like that.
    but at the same time she is one of the "good" characters there along with Beast so who knows what her role will be there.
    I don't want her to kill people but I don't think she should be passive there either
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-02-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    If anybody is interested this was from Marvel comics #1001
    Jean appeared on Beast and Storm stories
    Jean with short hair looks so young
    beast.jpg
    Jean's appearance on Storm's story was weird
    stormstory.jpg