Page 480 of 626 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 9381

Is anyone planning on getting the Russell Dauterman variant of X-Men #1 featuring Jean in all her costumes? Supposedly, it's a 1:50 incentive cover. I was wondering if someone found a cheap place to get it. I rarely splurge on a variant cover, but Dauterman's depiction of Jean is just so amazing.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I know Jean had a few X-men #1 variants (which is weird because she apparently will be in just one issue) but we haven't seen any X-force variants focused on her right?
    I don't remember any

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I know Jean had a few X-men #1 variants (which is weird because she apparently will be in just one issue) but we haven't seen any X-force variants focused on her right?
    I don't remember any
    Hold on, on the Hickman X-Men, Jean will only be in 1 issue? And then she'll be full time X-Force only? Was this stated in NYCC?

I don't think I saw any variant cover for x-force

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Hold on, on the Hickman X-Men, Jean will only be in 1 issue? And then she'll be full time X-Force only? Was this stated in NYCC?
    Apparently X-men will change cast every issue, it will also tell very short stories (probably one issue long too). The only constant will be Scott.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think I saw any variant cover for x-force
    I think Dauterman said he was doing one for #1 (with Jean) but nothing about it.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-05-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Dauterman favorite character is Jean, so he is using these chances to draw her.

BANNED

Is Jean from the upcoming X Force the same one in Hickmans upcoming X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't remember any
    Whe'll be in the first issue, not just one. The cast will rotate but she'll still pop up

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Is Jean from the upcoming X Force the same one in Hickmans upcoming X-Men?
    Yes? There's only one Jean Grey...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Whe'll be in the first issue, not just one. The cast will rotate but she'll still pop up
    How do you know she gonna pop up on x-men? there isn't any guarantee she will be showing up on the book

How do you know she gonna pop up on x-men? there isn't any guarantee she will be showing up on the book
    You honestly believe she'll only ever be in one issue? Hickman's era has a narrative with X-men serving as the overall umbrella that connects them all. What happens in X-force will matter for that narrative and the characters will appear when relevant.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I wonder what her having the helmet actually means.
    It means Jean Grey’s outdated costume just became even worse because that helmet is fugly and that anything she does of note will only be “because Jean had the helmet on!”

They said they went with the x-men’s “best” classic look. Though Hickman hasn’t answer why it’s the mini skirt for Jean. Jean has many other looks.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You honestly believe she'll only ever be in one issue? Hickman's era has a narrative with X-men serving as the overall umbrella that connects them all. What happens in X-force will matter for that narrative and the characters will appear when relevant.
    Only one time would be unrealistic. But i don't expecting Jean showing up a lot on a Hickman book

But i don't expecting Jean showing up a lot on a Hickman book
    I agree. At most Jean will appear once, use her TP one time and that’s it. The book will likely heavily feature Cyclops with many appearances from Magneto, Emma, Monet, Cannonball and Iceman.
    First X-Lady