Page 482 of 626 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I wouldn't be opposed to Jean returning to her Red look, but I agree that Jean could benefit from a redesign. Doesn't even need to be a new look altogether. They did a wonderful job updating Cyclops' revolution look, and I wish someone got the opportunity to do the same to one of Jean's.
    Put an "X" on her green Phoenix costume instead of the Phoenix emblem... Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Put an "X" on her green Phoenix costume instead of the Phoenix emblem... Perfection.
    That would have been very simple to do .

But they can also redesign any old costume

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    She'll probably be in X-Men a ton. Is that a good thing? We'll see.
    I realy not counting on that.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-06-2019 at 04:56 PM.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Going back to the Red costume is better than what we have now I guess but I really wish Jean could get a redesign...
    Why? It’s just changing an old turd for an even worse, newer turd. Ive seen so many great looking redesigns that dont involve muffin pan shoulder pads, horrible color distribution or awful face cowls. Why can’t the xoffice design something better?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Why? It’s just changing an old turd for an even worse, newer turd. Ive seen so many great looking redesigns that dont involve muffin pan shoulder pads, horrible color distribution or awful face cowls. Why can’t the xoffice design something better?
    They can, they simply doesn't want

Astonishing Member

Honestly I just want to get more milage out of Morrison era's Jean's outfit. That trench coat and black leather pants were godlike and the best bit is it put her in a totally new color scheme and it just WORKED.

But I am one of those people who think Jean Grey shouldn't have a codename. Especially Marvel Girl

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Honestly I just want to get more milage out of Morrison era's Jean's outfit. That trench coat and black leather pants were godlike and the best bit is it put her in a totally new color scheme and it just WORKED.

But I am one of those people who think Jean Grey shouldn't have a codename. Especially Marvel Girl

Yess to all of this!!! She looked so good!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelboy1974 View Post
    yess to all of this!!! She looked so good!
    yaaaaaaassssss slay mommmma

The best part of that costume is that it looked good with or without the trench (far better than say... Emma), and the underneath actually looks comfortable which is nice for a comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Because one turd is at least associated with a modern jean with ambitions and a plan to
    Change the world, whereas the other turd Is associated with a time
    When Jean was much more passive and regressive

Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I think this thread shows that Jean's outfit is a success since mutant fashion should confuse and bewilder us flatscans.

I can confirm that there were plenty of Jean Grey cos-players at New York Comic Con. And once again, most preferred Jean's Dark Phoenix costume.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I can confirm that there were plenty of Jean Grey cos-players at New York Comic Con. And once again, most preferred Jean's Dark Phoenix costume.
    Do you have any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Any dude phoenixes or jeans?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Because one turd is at least associated with a modern jean with ambitions and a plan to
    Change the world, whereas the other turd Is associated with a time
    When Jean was much more passive and regressive

Lol what she wears isnt going to change how she’s written if that is what Hickman thinks is her character. If she has to keep one of the two, the Marvel Girl one is better.

Agree with Loke she shouldnt have a code name unless it’s phoenix. At this point the name works because she has risen from the ashes so many times.
    Last edited by Tank; 10-07-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Yess to all of this!!! She looked so good!
    I love this look, it's fantastic. This is the Jean Grey I know and love, an absolute badass!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”