Page 483 of 626 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Lol what she wears isnt going to change how she’s written if that is what Hickman thinks is her character. If she has to keep one of the two, the Marvel Girl one is better.

Agree with Loke she shouldnt have a code name unless it’s phoenix. At this point the name works because she has risen from the ashes so many times.
    WEll some people think that dress and marvel girl name are associate with how passive Hickman writes her.
    Red is a lot better

no one over age of 19 should be called Marvel Girl

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I can confirm that there were plenty of Jean Grey cos-players at New York Comic Con. And once again, most preferred Jean's Dark Phoenix costume.
    Saw one of a little girl with cap marvel costume and a dark phoenix cosplay. very cute
    Now I want Carola nd Jean teaming up
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-07-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Have we discussed the possibly that as a powerful telepath, maybe she's reset herself to an earlier version, and the costume is an indication of that?

The remarks in Powers of X 5 suggest other telepaths than Charles could/would have done this. I'm led to believe both Omega Telepaths would have done so.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Have we discussed the possibly that as a powerful telepath, maybe she's reset herself to an earlier version, and the costume is an indication of that?

The remarks in Powers of X 5 suggest other telepaths than Charles could/would have done this. I'm led to believe both Omega Telepaths would have done so.
    I think Xavier could do this because he has access to his own back ups. Not sure if Jean could do this, since it is Xavier that puts the last updated version of a person mind inside their brains

I don't think so, this Jean is the current Jean. Her scenes with Wolverine, Cyclops and Emma at the end of HOX6 would have been pretty pointless if it was an (much) earlier iteration of the character.

Xavier's resets are probably in reference to things that already happened, i.e. the Brood Saga cloning and "X". Could well be that X is still out there, and this is just a regrown Xavier for that matter.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This Jean is the real Jean, not some brainwashed version. I don't like it but is the truth.

Also the X-men Red costume is not a turd, it is awesome

I don't remember where i saw this but it looks pretty
    this is another underrated costume
    (69840433_2324097184354401_4861939954100311933_n.jpg

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I don't think Jean herself would regress her own mind. Not sure what the reason behind that would be.

Red X-Factor is defiantly one of Jean's best looks. The Red costume isn't bad, but can look awkward depending on who draws it.

The one costume that I always go back to when I think of Jean is the Phoenix costume. But since she can't be Phoenix, I wanted to see what the costume would look like if I stripped away all the Phoenix imagery. I found this Phoenix line are image by Rich Bernatovech online. I removed the Phoenix symbol and replaced it with a stylized X on her chest and an Xmen clasp instead of the Phoenix clasp. I think she looks amazing. This costume would compliment the one that Cyclops and Wolverine are currently wearing. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    The one costume that I always go back to when I think of Jean is the Phoenix costume. But since she can't be Phoenix, I wanted to see what the costume would look like if I stripped away all the Phoenix imagery. I found this Phoenix line are image by Rich Bernatovech online. I removed the Phoenix symbol and replaced it with a stylized X on her chest and an Xmen clasp instead of the Phoenix clasp. I think she looks amazing. This costume would compliment the one that Cyclops and Wolverine are currently wearing. Enjoy!
    Very nice. And I know what you mean. Except to me, it still says "Phoenix"!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Xavier's resets are probably in reference to things that already happened, i.e. the Brood Saga cloning and "X". Could well be that X is still out there, and this is just a regrown Xavier for that matter.
    That could actually make for an interesting story. Cerebro-head Xavier implements his grand vision only to find himself opposed and subverted by...another iteration of himself.

Wait, I literally just said pages ago that the Phoenix costume with an X instead would be great. Don't tell me this is a coincidence loool.

Anyways, great edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Very nice. And I know what you mean. Except to me, it still says "Phoenix"!
    Change the green to navy then.

Change the green to navy then.
    Ah, there ya go. I think that would work.

This would be a dream.
    Also I know this image has been posted many times before but it is still a great desing too.
    phoenix.jpg

Amazing Member

Default one of the best

jean's x-men revolution phoenix costume.

I honestly think it's Jean's best costume to date.