Page 484 of 626 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9381

I love the Revolution look. Guys what if they did an updated version of Jean’s Phoenix 5 look from Avengers Alliance or even her Horsemen look from Marvel Heroes?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Wait, I literally just said pages ago that the Phoenix costume with an X instead would be great. Don't tell me this is a coincidence loool.

Anyways, great edit.
    I guess we share a similar vision, friend!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Technically, we've seen Jean in a blue/gold variation of the Phoenix costume (it just wasn't 616 Jean). Her costume in X-Men: Forever.

I really loved the costume, personally. I'd prefer her to stick to green as opposed to blue though.

Has this been posted? Jean looking great in this Larraz cover for Lucca Comics and Games 2019.
    2a53a78.jpg

I haven’t seen it yet. Did he mess up, shouldn't it be Jean or Magneto floating?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I haven’t seen it yet. Did he mess up, shouldn't it be Jean or Magneto floating?
    Astral Projection Xavier maybe? I think it was more to give him a menacing pose than other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Has this been posted? Jean looking great in this Larraz cover for Lucca Comics and Games 2019.
    2a53a78.jpg
    Larraz is one of the few artists who can draw that green and yellow costume and make it look incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Larraz is one of the few artists who can draw that green and yellow costume and make it look incredible!
    Yeah I've never been a fan but it looks great here. Even the kitchen gloves.

2a53a78.jpg
    Wow, nice cover.

Does Jean have hair extensions in the back??

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

2a53a78.jpg
    Larraz is just awesome, sadly we won't have him anymore to save this costume

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Technically, we've seen Jean in a blue/gold variation of the Phoenix costume (it just wasn't 616 Jean). Her costume in X-Men: Forever.

I really loved the costume, personally. I'd prefer her to stick to green as opposed to blue though.
    This costume looks amazing in any color scheme to be honest

Y’all remember this one? Jean coordinating with Emma
    Attached Images Attached Images

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I love the Revolution look. Guys what if they did an updated version of Jean’s Phoenix 5 look from Avengers Alliance or even her Horsemen look from Marvel Heroes?
    I'd love a green and gold version of Jean's Phoenix 5 Avengers Alliance look.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

... she could be wearing a bunch of tattered rags for all I care, writing is what really matters, Jean needs better stories and interesting new ways to explore her potential
    Last edited by Daedra; 10-08-2019 at 01:34 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow, nice cover.

Does Jean have hair extensions in the back??
    her extensions look horrible

new cover? I love Jean using tk

jjj.jpg

some promotion ...about time

geutisrfedr31.jpg
    Last edited by Daedra; 10-08-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”