Page 485 of 626 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 9381

I'm thirsty for some pink power effects

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    new cover? I love Jean using tk

Attachment 88060
    It was revealed before but it is cool.
    I love her TK too, shame Marvel forgets she has it.

ops ....dont forget x-force

geutisrfedr31.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

new cover? I love Jean using tk

Attachment 88060
    Whilce Portacio old school goodness! Portacio always drew Jean’s tp/tk effects in X-Factor so dynamically, great to see him still drawing the X-Men 30 years later!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm sure we'll get to see Jean flex her tk abilities soon enough. If not in X-Men, then hopefully in X-Force.

Loving the drama, and colors, in that preview. So pumped for that book. Hate that we have to wait till November.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I have high hopes that Percy isn't gonna make this the Wolverine/Beast show. Jean would be the perfect in-between for them - and he did rather well with Raven and Starfire in what we was given for his Teen Titans, so...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I have high hopes that Percy isn't gonna make this the Wolverine/Beast show. Jean would be the perfect in-between for them - and he did rather well with Raven and Starfire in what we was given for his Teen Titans, so...
    2019 has been horrible so far....not just for jean but for most of the x-men, no decent characterization whatsoever and they are starting to feel like a puppet show with a far too visible backstage, here is hoping we can close the year on a more positive take.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm hoping the high member count means we have enough panel time for each character, also to address your concern, Wolverine is Percy's favourite Mutant and he's writing his upcoming solo, so rest assured.

2019 has been horrible so far....not just for jean but for most of the x-men, no decent characterization whatsoever and they are starting to feel like a puppet show with a far too visible backstage, here is hoping we can close the year on a more positive take.
    X-men isn't really feeling like x-men... I think this sequence of tweets really tell a lot how i'm feeling about x-men right now https://twitter.com/brettwhite/statu...52203020017664
    Jean Grey was criminally regressed from where she was on Red

I really like the concepts that Hickman has been throwing on x-men, hard to talk without spoiling.

Everybody is following orders like puppies and even acting out of character a bit. But it has nothing to do with brainwashing and clones, these are the originals and how they are seen by Hickman and I don't like that

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Everybody is following orders like puppies and even acting out of character a bit. But it has nothing to do with brainwashing and clones, these are the originals and how they are seen by Hickman and I don't like that
    Agreed. If this was a story about the X-Men being brainwashed by Charles Xavier, then it would be a different story altogether... but it's not. Instead they're all just falling in line for something that some of them (see: Jean) shouldn't agree with in the first place. I really appreciate the Fallen Angels for being a team that isn't comfortable on Krakoa, but it shouldn't just be those five characters with this mentality.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This would be a dream.
    Also I know this image has been posted many times before but it is still a great desing too.
    Attachment 88044
    This costume redesign concept is still the best.

well... i don't think the latest Powers of X will do anything to calm down the talks of whether "Jean & Co" have been tempered with or are their true selves

I mean read POX #6 and well you may be surprise about Charles and Mags

So Jean wasn't on PoX#6?