Page 505 of 626 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that goes against the protocols
    The protocols have an exception built-in for emergencies. Like if Orchis sent a bunch of Nimrods to Krakoa, they could clone multiples of Jean, Storm, and Magneto to wreck everything. The real question is what happens after that. If they did clone 10 Jeans, do they just keep them all around after the emergency has passed?

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    The protocols have an exception built-in for emergencies. Like if Orchis sent a bunch of Nimrods to Krakoa, they could clone multiples of Jean, Storm, and Magneto to wreck everything. The real question is what happens after that. If they did clone 10 Jeans, do they just keep them all around after the emergency has passed?
    what issue was that even stated? I dont think that could even be a possibility as the resurrections are a delicate thing and are limited by the time it takes to incubate the eggs and the Five's ability to complete it, not to mention Xavier transferring the minds. The resources would be better optimized at defending Krakoa and/or healing and resurrecting the injured and dead. Irregardless of this exception you pose, that wouldnt fall under what Portisian proposed in terms of cloning multiple Jeans to appear in multiple books

To be clear my ‘proposal’ was tomgue in cheek! Love odea of a Jean for each costume!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what issue was that even stated? I dont think that could even be a possibility as the resurrections are a delicate thing and are limited by the time it takes to incubate the eggs and the Five's ability to complete it, not to mention Xavier transferring the minds. The resources would be better optimized at defending Krakoa and/or healing and resurrecting the injured and dead. Irregardless of this exception you pose, that wouldnt fall under what Portisian proposed in terms of cloning multiple Jeans to appear in multiple books
    In HoX #5, the Resurrection Protocols are described with a final note: "It is also expected that should FORCE conventions become necessary, their extra-special mandate would supercede normal resurrection protocols."

It's not clear what FORCE conventions would be, but I assume it would be an emergency of some kind where you need multiples of the best mutants. What situation would require multiple Jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    In HoX #5, the Resurrection Protocols are described with a final note: "It is also expected that should FORCE conventions become necessary, their extra-special mandate would supercede normal resurrection protocols."

It's not clear what FORCE conventions would be, but I assume it would be an emergency of some kind where you need multiples of the best mutants. What situation would require multiple Jeans?
    The resurrections take 48 hours. If Nimrods invade Krakoa, then it would be too late to create anyone, let alone multiple Jeans

I think you misinterpret what was written and you have to read the entire block in order to get what is being stated here

Paragraph 1 describes the resurrection process; 48 total hours

Paragraph 2 describes the protocol; resurrections only take place when a mutant is confirmed dead or undetected by Cerebro for 1 month

Paragraph 3 - a group will eventually need to be set up to confirm deaths

Paragraph 4 - If a major threat forces their hand, then said group's mission would superseded by the normal resurrection protocols. Basically, they arent going to wait for the group to confirm deaths but rather go ahead and proceed with the resurrection anyway. I dont think that was about putting in a clause to make multiple Jeans (or other mutants)

Does anyone feel like Space Jean may be still alive?

BANNED

Try the 90's costume with green and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    No, the sentinels smashed her

Someone wanted to see it in green and gold
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

She is super dead. But I'm sure there will be more complications with the resurrections on the future.

BANNED

Someone wanted to see it in green and gold
    Now switch the green and gold.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-talk-x-force/

AiPT!: Joshua, without spoiling anything, you’ve been drawing Jean… for the Jean fans out there, is she going to continue to be a badass even if not every fan loves her current costume?

Cassara: Jean can rock whatever she wants. That’s the beauty of Krakoa. Plus, she’s so powerful, who would have the gall to criticize her fashion choices?
    I know Hickman said there is a story reason why Jean is wearing this costume but for me I’m leaning more towards, they didn’t have a lot of plans for Jean at the beginning of this and they are now just catching up.

Though reading this interview, Jean can definitely be in another book as well since I have a feeling there will be issues where she won’t appear or she will appear once just to give the field team some intel and that’s it.
    First X-Lady

Today, Xmen. Ffs. Jean using telekinetics (yay) for domestic chores (boo hiss)!

“Set the table, dear.” WTF

Fantastic Member

Hmmm...the room setup is intriguing...it has passage ways in between rooms, compared to the others where its got walls...i wonder...
    Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 9.29.00 AM.jpg
    Last edited by mike7171; 10-16-2019 at 06:35 AM.