Page 53 of 626 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Saw Blob and Psylocke are in love in Age of X-Man, hope that’s the romance that was rumored to last beyond the AoXM. Sorry to do Betsy like that, but anything if it means no Jean and Bishop.
    Just accept the Bean.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

They literally told us that Jean has a new love interest and kisses someone in Age of X-Man Alpha.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Bishop and Jean do have history as tea mates.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Huh, did not know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Bish can brew a mean cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Guys that like tea are really attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    *takes a big sip of tea and spits it out*

TOO HOT!!
    Y'all ain't wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Y'all ain't wrong.

Tea mates ahhahaha. Bishop just got more points for me

Saw Blob and Psylocke are in love in Age of X-Man, hope that’s the romance that was rumored to last beyond the AoXM. Sorry to do Betsy like that, but anything if it means no Jean and Bishop.
    Really? What is the problem with Bishop?
    say that he tried to kill Cable and Hope is BS, because no one holds anything against Emma on her relationship with Scott.
    Betsy and Blob is extreme forced and she deserves better

no one holds anything against Emma on her relationship with Scott.
    ??? What lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ??? What lol.
    I wasn't here when Emma/Scott started, but I doubt anyone said "Oh look Scott shouldn't be with Emma because she screwed up Jean twice". In fact, I don't see anyone talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    We can’t avoid it, Jean and Scott will eventually met. How do you see their first interactions esp after Phoenix Resurrection. I kinda want a 5 issue mini series dealing with this and where they stand with each other at the end of it.
    yeah they will met. But writers can avoid them getting together again. Jean needs to follow her own journey, just like Scott did when Jean was dead

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I wasn't here when Emma/Scott started, but I doubt anyone said "Oh look Scott shouldn't be with Emma because she screwed up Jean twice". In fact, I don't see anyone talking about this.

yeah they will met. But writers can avoid them getting together again. Jean needs to follow her own journey, just like Scott did when Jean was dead
    Actually Beast called Scott out and told him that he didn't like him and wouldn't for awhile. Aside from Wolverine's words and Rachel's actions, I might be missing some others.

Though you brought up a good point. Jean deserves some self exploration, just hopefully it doesn't involve bashing Scott some more.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-22-2019 at 04:03 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Actually Beast called Scott out and told him that he didn't like him and wouldn't for awhile. Aside from Wolverine's words and Rachel's actions, I might be missing some others.
    Beast chided him, Wolverine got angry for moving on so quick and there is Rachel. But overall, no one really complained much about it. They move on and it became the new normal.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Beast chided him, Wolverine got angry for moving on so quick and there is Rachel. But overall, no one really complained much about it. They move on and it became the new normal.
    It probably helps when you're leading the team, lol. Though in all fairness, even if it's brought up with Jean, it shouldn't last long. It would be weird to have it drawn out when they are quite easily forgiving on everything else.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Really? What is the problem with Bishop?
    say that he tried to kill Cable and Hope is BS, because no one holds anything against Emma on her relationship with Scott.
    That’s exactly why! Nathan is Jean’s son, she wouldn’t take that lightly. It makes no sense, and for the Emma thing, I’m am so pro Jott; so I dunno where that came from.

It probably helps when you're leading the team, lol. Though in all fairness, even if it's brought up with Jean, it shouldn't last long. It would be weird to have it drawn out when they are quite easily forgiving on everything else.
    I mean they forgive Magneto and Xavier for all the BS that they pulled over the years. I'm sure that Lucas deserve a chance.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

It should have gotten normal. Scott wasn't Beast and Wolverine's husband. At some point you have to be like "well, he's an adult and can bang who he wants." I imagine Wolverine doesn't really get it though. All he's wanted was Jean for like a decade and here's someone pretty much casting her aside to sleep with someone that actively tried to hurt her. That had to be a shock at first. And massively ironic considering Wolverine tried to come between them.

Though you brought up a good point. Jean deserves some self exploration, just hopefully it doesn't involve bashing Scott some more.
    I don't remember Beast. Wolverine was dismissed because all the time he wanted to hook up with Jean, never mind that he tried to help the marriage but the writer framed it to give Scott a way out. Rachel was hated by the fandom because of it too. Fandom doesn't give a damn about it

Scott gonna get called out, and it is only fair to his behavior. Jean got bashed a lot more, not that I want the same thing for Scott but reviewing a relationship there is bad and there is good.

That’s exactly why! Nathan is Jean’s son, she wouldn’t take that lightly. It makes no sense, and for the Emma thing, I’m am so pro Jott; so I dunno where that came from.
    Everyone got forgive by the x-men. Jean already forgave him

It was really bad that Marvel just character assassinated Bishop and never bothered to give him a way out. The only black male that has a more consistent presence
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-22-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    It should have gotten normal. Scott wasn't Beast and Wolverine's husband. At some point you have to be like "well, he's an adult and can bang who he wants." I imagine Wolverine doesn't really get it though. All he's wanted was Jean for like a decade and here's someone pretty much casting her aside to sleep with someone that actively tried to hurt her. That had to be a shock at first. And massively ironic considering Wolverine tried to come between them.
    I think that Beast had good reason to hate it, considering that the 3 were old friends. But as i said, it got normal, whatever problem that Scott and the rest of the X-Men had it has nothing to do with Scemma.

As for Logan, he was just mad that Emma got there first
    Last edited by TheCape; 01-22-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona