Page 535 of 626 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It was a retcon and doesn't mean a lot after so much time. Logan never was a danger to Scott and Jean relationship.
    Even when she discovered that Scott was married she didn't went to Logan.

That why i'm sure Jean should start with someone new

Just tired how Jean is being treated
    A retcon conveniently released AFTER X-Factor #1 and the editorially mandated Maddie/Scott Break-up. So petty.

Just yesterday I was talking about fan writers that like to prop up their faves.

now we got this

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...at-x-men-bffs/

X-men are becoming some fan fic, it is ridiculous. Some writer fan of Jean should save her from this

Just yesterday I was talking about fan writers that like to prop up their faves.

now we got this

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...at-x-men-bffs/

X-men are becoming some fan fic, it is ridiculous. Some writer fan of Jean should save her from this
    I cringe at the idea of Leah writing for Jean and I keep losing faith in JDW

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yes, it feels like a bad fanfic, the problem is that it is canon and keeps damaging everybody involved. I wonder if any of the people who took these decisions thought about Jean or only Emma

And I'm starting to dislike Leah, she shouldn't touch Jean, She is one of the worst examples of Emma fans.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-26-2019 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I cringe at the idea of Leah writing for Jean and I keep losing faith in JDW
    I really sad for all this happening, I don't blame JDW at all since Hickman came with a white card to do anything just as Morrison did.

Emma and Jean being friends is a damn slap on the face

I really sad for all this happening, I don't blame JDW at all since Hickman came with a white card to do anything just as Morrison did.

Yeah, I read the part on Marauders were Storm didn't want anything to do with Emma and it made sense. If only Marvel did the same with Jean who has suffered much more from her.
    Why on earth would Jean want anything to do with her?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-26-2019 at 11:36 AM.

I overall like JDW and dont think he really puts much creative input into the books but he contradicts himself in interviews and trolls alot. Its starting to get annoying and I think maybe he should talk less

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yeah, I read the part on Marauders were Storm didn't want anything to do with Emma and it made sense. If only Marvel did the same with Jean who has suffered much more from her.
    Jean and Emma should NEVER be friends and I dont get the obsession people have with wanting this to happen so bad. Allies for the greater good is the most I can reasonably accept with them

Why on earth would Jean want anything to do with her?
    i'm not even sure if Ororo not liking Emma gonna last

Yes, it feels like a bad fanfic, the problem is that it is canon and keeps damaging everybody involved. I wonder if any of the people who took these decisions thought about Jean or only Emma

And I'm starting to dislike Leah, she shouldn't touch Jean, She is one of the worst examples of Emma fans.
    I don't think even Hickman should touch Jean. Leah, Seanan mcquire and Hickman are bad news for Jean.

I already noted that no one can stays made with Emma and she can get what she want and be right for it. Now even Kitty os part of hellfire club

Aaron ever likes Jean? because it wouldn't be bad new for Jean on avengers than getting character assassinated on x-men.

I already said before, and I will say again, I want some fresh relationships. I'm tired of the same overplayed and badly written relationships.
    I’m surprised to hear this given how much attention and discussion you give the “old” relationships

Every time we engage in a conversation we contribute to the popularity of that discussion. Thus relationships you grow tired of maintain or even grow their popularity.

I think the Emma and jean one-shot is an interesting premise, personally.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

i'm not even sure if Ororo not liking Emma gonna last

I don't think even Hickman should touch Jean. Leah, Seanan mcquire and Hickman are bad news for Jean.

I already noted that no one can stays made with Emma and she can get what she want and be right for it. Now even Kitty os part of hellfire club

Aaron ever likes Jean? because it wouldn't be bad new for Jean on avengers than getting character assassinated on x-men.
    So you dislike writers who are fans of certain characters propping them up but you don’t want non jean fans writing jean? It’s the same thing. I think it’s good for characters to get written by all varieties of writers.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I’m surprised to hear this given how much attention and discussion you give the “old” relationships

Every time we engage in a conversation we contribute to the popularity of that discussion. Thus relationships you grow tired of maintain or even grow their popularity.

Me talking about it doesn't make it popular, I don't have that power.

Also how i gonna talk about something else when I only ever see the same relationships being used all over again

So you dislike writers who are fans of certain characters propping them up but you don’t want non jean fans writing jean? It’s the same thing. I think it’s good for characters to get written by all varieties of writers.
    humm? when I said i don't want Jean fans writing Jean? I said that I want it to balance things.

The problem is find a writer like that. Bendis was the closest
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-26-2019 at 11:59 AM.

What does Jean get from that? Nothing

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

She gets to work off of a character that she has always had an interesting dynamic with. One of the best issues of New X-Men was the silent issue where Jean and Emma worked together to go into Charles' mind and find out about Cassandra Nova.

I definitely don't think that Jean and Emma should be the best of friends. They should respect each other for who they are and what they do but they should HATE each other.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

“What does jean get from it?” I.... don’t see comics like that.

I like the idea of jean having to save her sister. Throwing Emma in just adds more conflict and I think it sounds entertaining.

What does any character get from any interaction ever?

Considering how many fans are permanently locked in time at the one moment in Morrison's run, it shouldn't surprise anyone that the defining interaction between Emma and Jean is rivalry. Not surprising that writers want to explore that interaction, since it is the first time they've interacted with both in the physical world since Morrison.