Page 536 of 626 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 9381
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She gets to work off of a character that she has always had an interesting dynamic with.
    Debatable, she could also develop a friendship with someone else like Betsy
    They should respect each other for who they are and what they do but they should HATE each other.
    They shouldn't even bother with making Jean hate Emma, that's giving her to much importance. They should be nothing

She gets to work off of a character that she has always had an interesting dynamic with. One of the best issues of New X-Men was the silent issue where Jean and Emma worked together to go into Charles' mind and find out about Cassandra Nova.

I definitely don't think that Jean and Emma should be the best of friends. They should respect each other for who they are and what they do but they should HATE each other.
    Jean shouldn't respect Emma, at best tolerate her.

I don't see why people want to see the same thing all over again, there was a team up on new x-men and that was enough
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Debatable, she could also develop a friendship with someone else like Betsy
    Jean interacting with other woman that isn't Emma? hummm that is not possible

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean's a better person than not to respect that Emma is good at what she does. To say that Jean should just hate her inherently is wrong: they should be like how ghost Jean and Emma acted in the Jean solo.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post

Considering how many fans are permanently locked in time at the one moment i.
    Quoted for truth. This is what I was getting at a few posts ago.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Jean's a better person than not to respect that Emma is good at what she does. To say that Jean should just hate her inherently is wrong: they should be like how ghost Jean and Emma acted in the Jean solo.
    Hope you brought your flame shield for that opinion.

Ghost Jean was dumb as hell. she just accept any insult thrown at her

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean shouldn't respect Emma, at best tolerate her.

I don't see why people want to see the same thing all over again, there was a team up on new x-men and that was enough

Jean interacting with other woman that isn't Emma? hummm that is not possible
    Just because people find it interesting doesn’t mean this is exactly what they want to see.

You can enjoy something without loving it. You can not care for something without hating it.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

What does any character get from any interaction ever?

Considering how many fans are permanently locked in time at the one moment in Morrison's run, it shouldn't surprise anyone that the defining interaction between Emma and Jean is rivalry. Not surprising that writers want to explore that interaction, since it is the first time they've interacted with both in the physical world since Morrison.
    jean has been locked on Morrison's run for 15 years, not it seems like forever.

I don't like tht fans think that people it is on the past it shouldn't have any consequences.

For jean it did

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Just because people find it interesting doesn’t mean this is exactly what they want to see.

You can enjoy something without loving it. You can not care for something without hating it.
    I really can't find anything interesting if I don't like it. Not liking and not agreeing to me is a deal breaker

Ghost Jean was dumb as hell. she just accept any insult thrown at her
    Because she was more concerned with saving Jeen's life then stooping to petty insults. I don't get why Jean focusing on what's important rather than get dragged down into a cat fight is a BAD thing.

Because she was more concerned with saving Jeen's life then stooping to petty insults. I don't get why Jean focusing on what's important rather than get dragged down into a cat fight is a BAD thing.
    because it is dumb. because all of Jean life has been getting insult and being ok with it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

LIES!!!
    Outrageous lies and provocative fabrication!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

because it is dumb. because all of Jean life has been getting insult and being ok with it.
    So it's better to just get down into a petty insult fight while Jeen burns to death in the hospital?

So it's better to just get down into a petty insult fight while Jeen burns to death in the hospital?
    why not? jean was a ghost she couldn't do anything to help jeen

It’s crazy how much I agree with this

I’d never wanna see jean down on that level. Yes I think jean will always be hurt by the past. But I think it’s in character for jean to be above that- to use a higher level of conscious effort to not let these emotions stop her from doing the right thing in any given scenario ( like helping Storm in the upcoming one shot.)

why not? jean was a ghost she couldn't do anything to help jeen
    Many of us feel that would be out of character for
    Jean. I know I do. Seems petty and beneath her.