Page 545 of 626 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 9381

Do Mary Sues get killed and left for over a decade?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Do Mary Sues get killed and left for over a decade?
    Being dead to advance the plot of the male love interest and his new female love interest

Just exactly what a Mary Sue character is haha

Now Seriously: Very clear that it is not what Jean is, and mary sue became a "female character that i don't like"
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-29-2019 at 09:51 AM.

For me, Mary Sues never get killed. They somehow always end up ok at the end.
    First X-Lady

Nothing bad can happen to mary sues. That is the opposite of Jean she got killed, cheated and substitute as love interest on panel.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I've seen some Mary Sue litmus tests mention that a Mary Sue can die. When that happens almost everyone will mourn for the character.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I've seen some Mary Sue litmus tests mention that a Mary Sue can die. When that happens almost everyone will mourn for the character.
    that breaks the "nothing bad happen with mary sues rule. ok that bad things happen with ary sues but are lighter than something drastic

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i like it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by darewithpeace; 10-29-2019 at 12:45 PM.
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I like it better like that personally. It feels more Jean with those colors. Design isn't very strong unfortunately, and I don't think the colors can change that.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

i like it
    Darker green works, but ir still too much yellow. Te costume was made exactly for red/blue

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

i like it
    Beautiful Jean Grey art
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Dammit I was hoping people would stop complaining about costumes but alas it was not to be.......by the way I hope I never see the optimus prime color scheme again.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

That costume was made for the bin ugh it's sooooo bad. I miss Jean with a badass jacket from morrisons run.

Also Jean is a defensive character, her with battle armour makes no sense. She should be in something more sleek.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean is not an inherently defensive character. The armor made sense within the context of Red and she's still wearing it primarily because she needs the extra protection when she's using her powers offensively.

Also, the yellow should be darker. Less bright yellow and more gold.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Dammit I was hoping people would stop complaining about costumes but alas it was not to be.......by the way I hope I never see the optimus prime color scheme again.
    they could had choosen other costume to recolor...

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    they could had choosen other costume to recolor...
    Ok but really guys let's at least wait for the new deal on panel, the fan art posted so far is sub par in my opinion.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”