Page 566 of 626 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9381
    Ultimate Member

Campbell is a good artist and has been doing comics for many years last I knew...to each their own in terms of taste in what comic art they like and that which they don't...

Liefeld also works on comics for years, it doesn't make him a good penciller or writer

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It looks like Jean is doing both Wolverine and Cyclops, or at least Wolverine. Given that we have seen more of that than of her and Scott.
    I think they are doing Scott and Emma, or most probably everybody is doing it with everybody.
    I don't like it but in that case, how could anybody complain about Jean or Cyclops if both are doing the same thing? If apparently that is what mutants do since Krakoa, everybody is living on one huge mutant orgy and everything is consensual
    Both Wolverine and Cyclops would be Jean's side pieces in that case.
    I'm pretty sure it won't happen. Marvel would break story structure in a way that New52 would seems like a small glitch on DC conitnuity.
    The amounts of OOC that would be needed for this and Hickman writing of Jean is very problematic
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-13-2019 at 07:10 AM.

No Jean in xmen today, kinda disappointing, i thought the pic of Scott and Jean people posted was from Xmen 2

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    No Jean in xmen today, kinda disappointing, i thought the pic of Scott and Jean people posted was from Xmen 2
    No, but I think Scott may have been referencing Jean as the person he loves that he wants to be with

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

I'm pretty sure it won't happen. Marvel would break story structure in a way that New52 would seems like a small glitch on DC conitnuity.
    The amounts of OOC that would be needed for this and Hickman writing of Jean is very problematic
    I honestly think Hickman is doing ton of out of characters things but if anybody who says that gets trolled on these boards..

His dialogues are so weird and he just skipped tons of stuff. Tons of interactions that were waiting for years were just handwaved.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No, but I think Scott may have been referencing Jean as the person he loves that he wants to be with
    Even if the polyamory thing is true - which the dialogue tried to imply, but I think Hickman and the others might be under strict orders not to actually canonize any of that - Jean should still be his #1.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I honestly think Hickman is doing ton of out of characters things but if anybody who says that gets trolled on these boards..

His dialogues are so weird and he just skipped tons of stuff. Tons of interactions that were waiting for years were just handwaved.
    Some readers are putting Hickman too much on a pedestal, even constructive critics are shut down.

Characters are thrown to situations and we have no idea how they arrive there or why they are OOC. hey wanted the status quo but not the building towards it

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Even if the polyamory thing is true - which the dialogue tried to imply, but I think Hickman and the others might be under strict orders not to actually canonize any of that - Jean should still be his #1.
    I find extremely hard marvel greenlight it, he seems to be teasing to get people talking and maybe get some sales.
    Deliver things already, it isn't make stories any good

What I want is jean having a relationship and it being developed, not part of some silly teasing
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-13-2019 at 04:25 PM.

I don't know, I supose this is Jean but it could also be Hope.
    page.jpg

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I don't know, I supose this is Jean but it could also be Hope.
    page.jpg
    This is most likely Hope. She worked with Wanda in AvX and Jean was hardly relevant to that story.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It's definitely Hope. It's supposed to be showing the scene where Hope and Wanda restore the X-Gene.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I was kind of annoyed that the recap of the Morrison era didn't include anything about Jean being Phoenix again. The pages re-capping the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix stories kept with the retcon but didn't even state how Jean's consciousness (or a part of) was in the Phoenix body (though the footnotes for the Phoenix did point to Classic 8 and classic 43). Just annoyed that some of Jean's phoenix stories were skipped over but Hope as White Phoenix gets a showing. Jean has been in the White Phoenix costume way more times (which also includes out of continuity stories).

I just wish when the Phoenix retcon is used they would still state that part of Jean was in there in the Phoenix duplicate body and that Jean and Phoenix merged together (as been stated many times). That would make me happy but they always go the easy route and say she was copied or cloned or the Phoenix was masquerading which is too simple of an explanation.

Even in the inferno era recap I believe they left out the Phoenix's part and the part where the Phoenix gave Jean back the portion of her soul/consciousness that was in the merger body. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

At any rate at least we'll have X-force issue 2 set to come out on Nov 27th. Hopefully Jean has a good role. I hope she starts the cerebro process then and we don't have to wait until issue 3 before she tries to bring back Xavier (assuming that is what she'll be doing).

Have you ever seen something so beautiful?

Art by Andrew Drilon

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post

Have you ever seen something so beautiful?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    This is perfection!