Page 581 of 626 FirstFirst ... 81481531571577578579580581582583584585591 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Ramos costume only looks good from other artists.
    Ironically Yu did an alright job with it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yes and it is ironic considering how much some X-fans hated the inhumans and now are praising Hickman.
    Are we just going to ignore the context that Marvel was using the inhumans to (unsuccessfully) kill the xbrand?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Are we just going to ignore the context that Marvel was using the inhumans to (unsuccessfully) kill the xbrand?
    Marvel did that, yes
    X-men fans have claimed the inhumans were racist, extremist, etc, for doing some of the stuff the inhumans do that now Hickman has the mutants doing.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-22-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Marvel did that, yes
    Doesn't mean that X-men fans have claimed the inhumans were racist, extremist, etc, for doing some of the stuff the inhumans do that now Hickman has the mutants doing.
    Eh people are hypocritical. Hickman is doing some good stuff with the X-Men and a lot of fans like that whereas a lot of X-fans saw the push by Marvel for the Inhumans as an attack on their favorite franchise and vilified the Inhumans for it. I just scoff at people who try to make a case for claiming that the Inhumans or X-Men are being "racist" or "extremist". Such black and white thinking is never a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Eh people are hypocritical. Hickman is doing some good stuff with the X-Men and a lot of fans like that whereas a lot of X-fans saw the push by Marvel for the Inhumans as an attack on their favorite franchise and vilified the Inhumans for it. I just scoff at people who try to make a case for claiming that the Inhumans or X-Men are being "racist" or "extremist". Such black and white thinking is never a good idea.
    Yeah fans saw giving some atention to Inhumans while decreasing the atention on X-men as a personal attack. no doubt this was the same thing for avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    Love this. Jean looks fierce as f*ck!

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

jean is there! thats cool
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Love this. Jean looks fierce as f*ck!
    This was the best cover, I wish this was the one getting the poster, because I love seeing Storm, Jean, and Emma all on the same cover. But all three of them look like the Goddesses of X on that cover!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Ugh, Lord I love Jean but when people say she has some of the worst costume, my god they aren't lying. This is awful so awful I completely blocked it out of my conscious mind, she deserves better!
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 11-22-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Ugh, Lord I love Jean but when people say she has some of the worst costume, my god they aren't lying. This is awful so awful I completely blocked it out of my conscious mind, she deserves better!
    It’s true. While Jean is more reserved, designers tend to forget that she was once a model. I’m not saying that she needs to reveal her body parts, but she is deserving of a sleek and modern costume that isn’t hindered under ridiculous shoulder pads and bad lining.

I guess that is why to me the Phoenix costume will always be #1 in my book and everything else pales in comparison. I guess that’s why I love Lucas Werneck’s design so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    It’s true. While Jean is more reserved, designers tend to forget that she was once a model. I’m not saying that she needs to reveal her body parts, but she is deserving of a sleek and modern costume that isn’t hindered under ridiculous shoulder pads and bad lining.

I guess that is why to me the Phoenix costume will always be #1 in my book and everything else pales in comparison. I guess that’s why I love Lucas Werneck’s design so much.
    It's timeless and so simple yet, it invokes a certain level of power and confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

IvX had two amazing moments: Emma and Dazzler beating the tar out of Black Bolt, and Jean pwning the **** out of Karnak.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    IvX had two amazing moments: Emma and Dazzler beating the tar out of Black Bolt, and Jean pwning the **** out of Karnak.
    I thought IvX started out with a bang, especially with these two moments and then it went downhill from there

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I need more of these kinds of Jean moments, for better of worse Teen Jean got some great character moments...I'm still waiting on the same for Jean, hopefully Percy comes through for us.