Page 582 of 626 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I thought IvX started out with a bang, especially with these two moments and then it went downhill from there
    Funny enough, IvX had the same issue AvX did. Starting the war with Cyclops fighting Captain America. Magneto ripping up Iron Man just to get whacked by Quicksilver. Magik beating the stuffing out of Doctor Strange. Hope burning Logan to a skeleton. Great action moments that turn out to lead nowhere positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    Variant by Iban CoelloAttachment 89589
    I love this variant cover. Jean does look great there and so does Storm and Emma Frost.

I love Jean's recoloured costume. I like that she got the same treatment Cyclops did, with a new costume altered and recoloured to fit more classic themes.

Jean: an innate beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post

Ugh, Lord I love Jean but when people say she has some of the worst costume, my god they aren't lying. This is awful so awful I completely blocked it out of my conscious mind, she deserves better!
    never let jean design her clothes

really wow

First X-Lady

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

It's the "HERO" fashion line. How my heart breaks.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Just a piece of art by the artist that will do a arc on excalibur

Thats a personal piece of art he did 5 months ago. THat has nothing to do with Excalibur

I don't think it has anything to do with Excalibur, but I love this piece. Definitely a nice nod to the 90s X-Men line-up from the cartoon.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

So there is a book called "the Refrigerator Monologue", it tells the story of wives, girlfriends and super heroines killed to advance the men's stories.
    The original character represents a very well known fiction character. in Jean Grey case it is called Julia Ash.
    The second is Jean Grey or Julia Ash. The Dark Phoenix saga is one of the most popular X-Men story lines and it's been done to death. Here, Julia blinks in and out of Deadtown because of how often her character is resurrected only to die again. The story reason is a character named Retcon who constantly changes her reality, but the real reason is her popularity in comics. She was the only founding woman on the X-Men team and fought alongside her fellow mutants (or mockingbirds). As Julia gained power rivalling others on the team, her male counterparts started looking at her with fear, judgment, and suspicion. Even though others were similar in power level, they didn't like her showing them up, not needing their help, or showing how much power she really has. Now, she can't even make eggs because of Retcon's power that keeps her bouncing in between realities wher she's the Dark Phoenix, an abused housewife, and others that amount to a footnote in someone else's story. Every day, at a specific time, she blissfully holds still.http://titania86-fishmuffins.blogspo...onologues.html
    Nice concept.

the image needs to be shown. LOVE what he did with Jean's costume. The torso is too plain and needs some added elements so its not so basic and boring

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the image needs to be shown. LOVE what he did with Jean's costume. The torso is too plain and needs some added elements so its not so basic and boring

The costume looks beautiful in this