Page 597 of 626 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    That moment when you realize that Immonem’s teen Jean costume is more futuristic and modern than anything Reusrrected Jean has worn.
    Immonen like we say on soccer is "goat" . on eof the best pencillers on comics

Jeen had 2 great costumes

I am probably in the minority but I didn't care for that Teen Jean costume (the weird green space suit or whatever it was). It isn't horrible, but I just didn't care for it all that much. I do like Jean in green or red. As a kid I didn't like Jean's red x-factor outfit. I thought it was too much red considering her red hair. I did like the green and blue costumes. Now as an adult I do love her red X-factor costume. I've been re-reading the X-factor run and I really like it. It may be imperfect and there was a lot of drama, and Jean had some low points but there were also high points. At least she was a member of the team, and the team felt like family. She also used her tk powers a lot and was quite useful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Me too, She was my first Jean

Sadly true.
    Next time I don't want a retreat to an older costume but a new one
    I think both of her teen costumes were better. They should just modify this costume and make it her most used one. I mean, they said all costumes can be used so they can use that one, too.

And just give any costume design work to Immonen^^
    Last edited by lowfyr; 12-09-2019 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And one more:

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I guess she will finally resurrect Xavier.
    It is about time his death was such a small and brief change. I wonder if it will have any consecuences
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-09-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

And apparently necessary. According to Ben Percy, If the world learned that Xavier died and came back to life, thus confirming mutants can no longer die permanently (and therefore theoretically out-exist existence itself), then all bets and treaties are off and the final Homo-genus existential war is on.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    And apparently necessary. According to Ben Percy, If the world learned that Xavier died and came back to life, thus confirming mutants can no longer die permanently (and therefore theoretically out-exist existence itself), then all bets and treaties are off and the final Homo-genus existential war is on.
    He's already died and come back multiple times though. I dont think he coming back confirms that mutants cant die permanently. The mass scale of other mutants being back however does

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    And how they plan to hide this. Orchis already know

Sage and Jean buy gloves on the same place

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    And how they plan to hide this. Orchis already know

Sage and Jean buy gloves on the same place
    Sage 'borrowed' a pair of Jean's gloves just like she borrowed her role as the original X-Girl.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The first thing I thought was I hope she doesnt type in those gloves

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    And one more:
    Love Jean strutting off like the badass we always knew her to be to do the damn thing and (presumably) resurrect Xavier. The most powerful telepath left standing on Krakoa *chef’s kiss*

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What is the current ranking between telepaths on Krakoa?
    1- Jean/Quire
    2- Xavier/Emma
    3- Others?

There is no established ranking outside of Jean and QQ as omegas with Xavier being skillfull enough to spearhead the Cerebro resurrections

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I guess she will finally resurrect Xavier.
    It is about time his death was such a small and brief change. I wonder if it will have any consecuences
    I think the main consequence will be the creation of X-Force and a more aggressive security system.

There is no established ranking outside of Jean and QQ as omegas with Xavier being skillfull enough to spearhead the Cerebro resurrections
    But yeah considering the feats Xavier is able to pull off he's very clearly the strongest TP who's not an Omega.
    Last edited by loke13; 12-09-2019 at 01:43 PM.