Page 604 of 626 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 9381

Jean should have spent her "dead" years going on cosmic adventures. Hanging out with Silver Surfer, the Celestials, etc. This is actually the direction I'd want the MCU to take Jean in. Start her with the X-men and once she gets the Phoenix after a few movies have her leave and do space stuff with SS and the Eternals.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Like I said: the Phoenix is iconic, especially as Jean Grey and vice versa.

The costume looks WONDERFUL too. Eleven days!!!
    The fire turkey prevails again. Jean will always be Phoenix to the unwashed masses.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    The fire turkey prevails again. Jean will always be Phoenix to the unwashed masses.
    Wonder when the dudes in charge of the comics will get the hint?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Speaking of Phoenix, the X-Men for the MUA3 DLC has been revealed. I think Jennifer Hale voices Jean again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nba74JGJXrM
    First X-Lady

The BOTA podcast ranked X-men Red among the Greatest X-men stories:

https://www.xavierfiles.com/2019/12/...-sara-century/

The latest episode's theme was female X-men leaders and Red was chosen bc of Jean. There was a guest host who loves her and had alot of great things to say about our character

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    my uncle works at nintendo, i made this happen for you <3
    <3

hugs.jpg

1.) so happy jean made it to MUA3. The fact that an entire dlc is themed after her makes up
    For her not being in launch

2.) I doubt we will get a tk grab like mua2 or XML, which sucks but it’s also
    Understandable given the synergy system- it wouldn’t make sense.

3.) if Jean’s basic attack is close range like magneto and doctor strange I’ll be very upset - I prefer full
    Range like storm. I have a feeling since she’s Phoenix- and not jean- it’s going to be a close range

Still very excited though.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Even as someone who prefers jean jean and not Phoenix jean- I totally respect and appreciate the value and importance of the Phoenix.

Like, we would never get an entire dlc themed after “just” jean.

So I appreciate the prominence that Phoenix helps
    Jean ascend to.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Wonder when the dudes in charge of the comics will get the hint?
    I'd love to see how they reconcile the two after that definitive breakup in PHX Res.

I'd also like to see what the PHX tells Jean about the homo-skynets from the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Even as someone who prefers jean jean and not Phoenix jean- I totally respect and appreciate the value and importance of the Phoenix.

Like, we would never get an entire dlc themed after “just” jean.

So I appreciate the prominence that Phoenix helps
    Jean ascend to.
    Facts, facts. Phoenix is to Jean what the helmet is to Magneto.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 12-13-2019 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I don't want to get trapped in a loop like groundhog's day so we'll just have to agree to disagree. Though Jean did go on a journey in New X-men, it was just that some folks didn't like where it led. I wish we could have just continued on that journey. I wanted stories with her on a higher plane of existence. I wanted a destiny fulfilled type story where Jean chose to go back to her humanity and not one where she was a victim to a manipulating cosmic std. Oh well. What could have been.

At least Jean has had a lot of focus in recent years (counting Teen Jean, the solo, X-men Red, and now Jean gets to be on a ruling council of a mutant nation and be a founding member of this new type of X-force). She is sort of on a journey now.
    sure that people didn't liked that journey led to Jean being dead and loss popularity. understable

I'm not big on higher plane of existence, good stories are everywhere but higherplane is very irrelevant. I like some ground, Thor is a God but he got depressed and alcoholic and fat on the movies and that was very relatable. That is how you advance character development, not giving all power and god status.

Even Asron is doing it with Jane Foster, it isn't hard. Claremont was pretty close to it

What more do you guys think Jean needs to do to be have Wolverine/Storm status? When there is a crossover comic story or new game coming out, you already know Wolverine and Storm are the mutants guarantee to appear. Jean has a good chance but she isn’t always a guarantee.
    First X-Lady

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    What more do you guys think Jean needs to do to be have Wolverine/Storm status? When there is a crossover comic story or new game coming out, you already know Wolverine and Storm are the mutants guarantee to appear. Jean has a good chance but she isn’t always a guarantee.
    I think she is right there. At least at Storm's level, Wolverine is an entire different case that I don't think any other x-men could match. But Jean is right there with Storm and Cyclops behind Logan.

Nothing bc I already think she is there. She tends to be well represented whenever the X-men pop up in videogames. Since her return, there havent been many crossover stories, but she was utilized in Typhoid Mary and Return of Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Gonna echo the others - I agree that she's already there and has been for a while, particularly because of Phoenix and the Phoenix force. In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 she was added because she had the biggest fan demand among the fans involved with early development, she managed to make it into Marvel vs Capcom, and since the embargo on X-Men characters ended and they've been steadily added to mobile games and MUA3 Jean has been right there. When MUA3 was announced to be getting a X-Men DLC, she was the ONLY character I was 100% sure would be in, with Iceman a distant second.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey