Page 605 of 626 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 9381

Thoughts on Jean and her pet chicken in MUA3

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean just got announced for Marvel Ultimate Alliance

This just makes me more upset that MUA3 is a Nintendo Switch exclusive. Jean alone already makes me want to play it, but I'm not going to buy a new console for one game. I hope Nintendo's exclusive deal will eventually expire and the game somehow gets ported to other systems in the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    This just makes me more upset that MUA3 is a Nintendo Switch exclusive. Jean alone already makes me want to play it, but I'm not going to buy a new console for one game. I hope Nintendo's exclusive deal will eventually expire and the game somehow gets ported to other systems in the future.
    No worries. You aren’t missing much. It’s the least imaginative, least engaging entry in the franchise. X-Men Legends it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think she is right there. At least at Storm's level, Wolverine is an entire different case that I don't think any other x-men could match. But Jean is right there with Storm and Cyclops behind Logan.
    Nothing bc I already think she is there. She tends to be well represented whenever the X-men pop up in videogames. Since her return, there havent been many crossover stories, but she was utilized in Typhoid Mary and Return of Wolverine
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Gonna echo the others - I agree that she's already there and has been for a while, particularly because of Phoenix and the Phoenix force. In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 she was added because she had the biggest fan demand among the fans involved with early development, she managed to make it into Marvel vs Capcom, and since the embargo on X-Men characters ended and they've been steadily added to mobile games and MUA3 Jean has been right there. When MUA3 was announced to be getting a X-Men DLC, she was the ONLY character I was 100% sure would be in, with Iceman a distant second.
    I agree too for the most part, though I feel there's one more tiny layer Jean needs to pop threw to become automatic in every Marvel platform. Like how you always expect Captain American and Ironman to appear when it's anything involving the Avengers.
    First X-Lady

First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    What more do you guys think Jean needs to do to be have Wolverine/Storm status? When there is a crossover comic story or new game coming out, you already know Wolverine and Storm are the mutants guarantee to appear. Jean has a good chance but she isn’t always a guarantee.
    Jean and Storm have the same status: powerful female characters that would be vastly more popular given management that cares about female characters beyond them being the main character's love interest, cheesecake, or easy-to-write snark.

It's likely that the masses will be all over then once Feige gets his mark on them.

Cool. She looks like an Angel

BANNED

What more do you guys think Jean needs to do to be have Wolverine/Storm status? When there is a crossover comic story or new game coming out, you already know Wolverine and Storm are the mutants guarantee to appear. Jean has a good chance but she isn’t always a guarantee.
    Worth remembering here that Marvel had to boost the popularity of both Wolverine and Storm by associating them with Jean, and in many ways she's still treated as a more important character both in and out of universe. At least for marketing and promotional purposes Jean is still a huge draw, just look at how many variant covers Marvel pushes out whenever she's featured in a storyline. It's just that the writers don't really know what to do with her in the actual comics.

That's a beautiful rendering. More so than Marvel Heroes Omega or Marvel Strike Force.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's a beautiful rendering. More so than Marvel Heroes Omega or Marvel Strike Force.
    I thought they did a great job with her in that game other than not having the black triangle

Man, I miss this game

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Jean should have spent her "dead" years going on cosmic adventures. Hanging out with Silver Surfer, the Celestials, etc. This is actually the direction I'd want the MCU to take Jean in. Start her with the X-men and once she gets the Phoenix after a few movies have her leave and do space stuff with SS and the Eternals.
    Considering the popularity of the cosmic aspects of MCU, you'll definitely get your wish. Look at the good job they did with the Scarlet Witch fighting Thanos and now she's going to be in a Dr. Strange movie. Or look how huge Captain Marvel is. We'll see a great Phoenix/Jean in MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Considering the popularity of the cosmic aspects of MCU, you'll definitely get your wish. Look at the good job they did with the Scarlet Witch fighting Thanos and now she's going to be in a Dr. Strange movie. Or look how huge Captain Marvel is. We'll see a great Phoenix/Jean in MCU.
    Yes, true.

I Hope that happens for Jean! I share your positivity!

I thought they did a great job with her in that game other than not having the black triangle

Man, I miss this game
    I do too. I miss it so much.

I remember when they redesigned the hubs with Christmas decorations. Good times.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Protect her at all costs
    She's pretty bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Percy's Jean is very good. Love what we've seen of her.
    Whatever he's doing with her, let him continue to do so, it drives certain posters mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Jean should have spent her "dead" years going on cosmic adventures. Hanging out with Silver Surfer, the Celestials, etc. This is actually the direction I'd want the MCU to take Jean in. Start her with the X-men and once she gets the Phoenix after a few movies have her leave and do space stuff with SS and the Eternals.
    I'll never understand why Jean or hell even Rachel as Phoenix are not allowed to join the cosmic happenings, the Phoenix is always excluded or forgotten in those kinds of events.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Worth remembering here that Marvel had to boost the popularity of both Wolverine and Storm by associating them with Jean, and in many ways she's still treated as a more important character both in and out of universe. At least for marketing and promotional purposes Jean is still a huge draw, just look at how many variant covers Marvel pushes out whenever she's featured in a storyline. It's just that the writers don't really know what to do with her in the actual comics.
    This a thousand times, Jean is perpetually stuck in this role, based on how Marvel talks about her you'd imagine she's a lot more prominent yet the writers rarely do anything with her.

Also can I just say, Percy whatever you are doing with Jean please continue it's funny how ANYTIME a writer gives Jean just a little bit of attention, certain posters here lose their minds!!