Page 606 of 626 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I'll never understand why Jean or hell even Rachel as Phoenix are not allowed to join the cosmic happenings, the Phoenix is always excluded or forgotten in those kinds of events.
    !
    Rachel spent years last decade in the cosmic space appearing in Rise and Fall of the Shiar Empire, Emperor Vulcan, both of which led into the War of the Kings event

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rachel spent years last decade in the cosmic space appearing in Rise and Fall of the Shiar Empire, Emperor Vulcan, both of which led into the War of the Kings event

Not at all what I meant, I read those issues and Havok had a much more prominent role although given the villain somewhat expected.

I however hoped, that it was going to be the start of Rachel being able to explore not only herself but also the Blue Phoenix Echo which was perfect for her. But Rachel didn't do much, she was the muscle for a few issues, then she loses the Phoenix Echo and she stayed in the background from that point on. What I was thinking of was the Annihilation series that came out several years ago that brought together several cosmic heroes, Rachel as the "Blue" Phoenix could have easily operated as a herald level hero.

Summers Family Reunion Part II

This should be interesting. It'll be the first time that Jean interacts with the Shi'ar since they put Teen on Trial and the first for Adult since her resurrection. I have my doubts about Hickman but in all honesty, she should be PISSED at them for slaughtering her family, a feeling that should resonate deeper than with Teen Jean whom didnt have the history and life exprience when confronted with them. In reality, the issue will be about the space trouble the NMs bring back, how Scott deals with the conflict and Jean will be a footnote. She might make some sandwiches
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-16-2019 at 09:25 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

> Summers family reunion
    > No Rachel

"Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    > Summers family reunion
    > No Rachel

Poor girl, Kid Cable is missing too.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Okay, the dress needs to go. Permanently.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Okay, the dress needs to go. Permanently.
    I was hoping it would be gone after her Giant-Size issue

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm hoping it is and that Yu is just drawing what he wants. He was apparently meant to only do three issues of interiors, so...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm hoping it is and that Yu is just drawing what he wants. He was apparently meant to only do three issues of interiors, so...
    6 issues. seems like he will do the first year of x-men

This should be interesting. It'll be the first time that Jean interacts with the Shi'ar since they put Teen on Trial and the first for Adult since her resurrection. I have my doubts about Hickman but in all honesty, she should be PISSED at them for slaughtering her family, a feeling that should resonate deeper than with Teen Jean whom didnt have the history and life exprience when confronted with them. In reality, the issue will be about the space trouble the NMs bring back, how Scott deals with the conflict and Jean will be a footnote. She might make some sandwiches
    u gave me hope

then u took away my hope bringing reality. Jean gonna do Sandwiches or pies to stop the intergalactic war?
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-16-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Ugh, I'll save any unfavorable comments, but I doubt Hickman is going to expound on that. I fully expect his Jean to take on the "mom role", and offer them all cookies ala X-men #1.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No, kids it seems!

Lord so was I but guess if we could tolerate it this long, a few more issues are doable...

The dress is staying until February. Let the thighs stay free.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The dress is staying until February. Let the thighs stay free.
    This issue comes out in March

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    But he wasn't in space for 5 years as a member of the Starjammers trying to overthrow Vulcan and save the Shi'ar Empire from his grasp like Rachel was. I'm sure the issues will be jam packed with characters (New Mutants, all those on the cover) but her exclusion would be a snub given her extensive history in space.

This issue comes out in March
    Weird. I was thinking issues after the Giant-Sized would be using that costume. Looks like free thighs is staying.
    "Cable was right!"