Page 616 of 626 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617618619620 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 9381

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Cool, another 616-er of a thread. In appreciation for Jeannie Jean and her most memorable powerset, another videogame masterpiece courtesy of Capcom. And she's not alone.

spoilers:
    Fair warning. Technically it don't end too well.
    end of spoilers
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

I hope the jean DLC for marvel ultimate alliance drops at midnight. I wanna play her!
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I hope the jean DLC for marvel ultimate alliance drops at midnight. I wanna play her!
    I know what I'm doing all day tomorrow hahaha.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I know what I'm doing all day tomorrow hahaha.
    Same

Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

should drop in 4 hours from now i believe :3

edit:

Dlc is out!

Jean's skills are a ok, nothing fancy besides the puddle that restores energy to everyone which is great.

BUT her extreme ability revives everyone and puts an auto-revive on her, that doesn't use a token. which is op.
    Last edited by Jean Grey; 12-23-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Jean is so iconic and so cool with the Phoenix imagery and fire effects. Sad that the games know better than the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    should drop in 4 hours from now i believe :3

edit:

Dlc is out!

Jean's skills are a ok, nothing fancy besides the puddle that restores energy to everyone which is great.

BUT her extreme ability revives everyone and puts an auto-revive on her, that doesn't use a token. which is op.
    I didn’t notice that about the ultimate. Thanks for the info.

I get some bug when trying to synergies with jean. Even if I’m standing stil with all teammates around me and we are full of EP- when I press r2 sometimes her abilities are greyed our and sometimes they aren’t. It makes stnergizijf very sporadic and clunky. I’m hoping it’s a bug that gets fixed.

Jean is REALLY good though - on her own. I'm very pleased with her.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yea so, what if there is no Phoenix, never was, hmmm, Jean, what did you do to the Marvel U? If Moira can just, you know, why not!?
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Yea so, what if there is no Phoenix, never was, hmmm, Jean, what did you do to the Marvel U? If Moira can just, you know, why not!?
    If there is no Phoenix there is no Marvel Multiverse, and that isn't conjecture. Jean saved the entire universe as Phoenix during the X-Men's very first interstellar outing when she held the M'Kraan Crystal back together and repaired it.

BANNED

I think people hype to much the phoenix force. Phoenix is only one of the inner workers inside Eternity , necesary but not more important that Death, life , the queen of nevers, order and chaos, etc.

Destorying one of them would destroy or at least horribly harm the universe ( like the cancerverse).

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    I think people hype to much the phoenix force. Phoenix is only one of the inner workers inside Eternity , necesary but not more important that Death, life , the queen of nevers, order and chaos, etc.

Destorying one of them would destroy or at least horribly harm the universe ( like the cancerverse).
    I mean - what I said literally wasn't conjecture. The Phoenix can go away, and it has, but the Phoenix literally saved the entire multiverse by restoring the M'Kraan Crystal. The M'Kraan Crystal is the nexus of all realities, and technically without it, it goes bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    If there is no Phoenix there is no Marvel Multiverse, and that isn't conjecture. Jean saved the entire universe as Phoenix during the X-Men's very first interstellar outing when she held the M'Kraan Crystal back together and repaired it.
    Hooray 616. Gotta be real yo!

Yea, but anyway, Jean's got this amazing imagination and can't you imagine what a telepath teenager could do on an Omega level in a super hero comic book world, with all that shitty stuff comics used to do the girl in comics...I'm only considering this possibility that the Phoenix is an imaginary world consuming future where Jean doesn't need it, held in this moment until it's no longer needed. Tell Tony Stark to point it someplace else! It's powerful not to die for some guy's dream, sucks to have to play the part allowed; to go insane and/or die and be possessed to not do it. So what if she made it to use it to let it go...and yes, imaginations are strong make believers. Improvise don't revise.
    Last edited by sungila; 12-24-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote