Page 76 of 626 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    captain marvel was a x-men when Claremont was writing
    Carol was never an X-man. She lost her powers and hung around them as a nomal human for a while while Xavier worked to fix her mind. She got powered up as Binary during the Brood saga and was offered the chance to become an X-men but declined when she saw they had taken in Rogue. She was an ally, never an official member

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    Jean needs to stop cheating on her husband. This is not right.
    What husband? Scott and Jean are no longer married. Marriage ends with someone’s death. Both scott and Hean have died. The face that they are both alive does not reinstate the legality or morality if their marriage.

BANNED

I'm still holding out hope that Dark Phoenix will be cancelled and Marvel will recast Jessica Chastain as Jean and not some rando whatsherface villain. I must have posted this photo a dozen times in previous versions of this thread, but come on...

IMO she is too old to be playing Jean in the MCU

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah, had she joined the MCU in her early thirties, like Chris Evans, I could see it happen, but I think they might want the X-Men to be younger. I doubt they'd put them in the same age group as Iron Man always seemed to be (which would be the same as RDJ, naturally).

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean could be a full fleshed adult on the MCU, if she even appears.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean could be a full fleshed adult on the MCU, if she even appears.
    Jessica turns 42 next month. If she were cast as Jean, we wouldnt see her till she's about 44. Thats too old to start playing Jean. Jean can be an adult in the MCU as a woman in her mid 20s to early 30s. Mid 40s? Highly unlikely. People need to think longevity here.
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-03-2019 at 08:13 PM.

BANNED

There is a lot of ground to cover if Disney is going to take a more comics-lite approach to this second film version of X-Men. There are a ton of stories that could be movies. Heck, there is probably a story that is yet to be written that we will see on film with whoever the Jean actress will be. Better go ahead and grab somebody young.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I really think X-men movies have to start fresh.
    I think all X-Men properties, cartoons, movies and live action tv should take about 5 years off then start from scratch. I want them more faithful to the comics. I want them to feature the deep friendships in the comics that they lacked like Jean/Ororo, Hank/Bobby, Kitty/Illyana and Kurt/Logan. I want to really see the family feel and less Wolverine as the main focal point.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    I'm still holding out hope that Dark Phoenix will be cancelled and Marvel will recast Jessica Chastain as Jean and not some rando whatsherface villain. I must have posted this photo a dozen times in previous versions of this thread, but come on...

That's a nice look for her. I agree that she could definitely play Jean. But I think for the MCU, Marvel will opt for a younger cast so they can grow into the role, just like they did with Tom Holland.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I think all X-Men properties, cartoons, movies and live action tv should take about 5 years off then start from scratch. I want them more faithful to the comics. I want them to feature the deep friendships in the comics that they lacked like Jean/Ororo, Hank/Bobby, Kitty/Illyana and Kurt/Logan. I want to really see the family feel and less Wolverine as the main focal point.
    I think Feige has to build a X-men plan (like the one he had when worked on x-men movies) to interco0nnect the movies and create athe relationships/continuity.
    on Fox movies what end up mattering was Wolverine, magneto, mistique and Xavier.
    X-men are richer than that

Jessica turns 42 next month. If she were cast as Jean, we wouldnt see her till she's about 44. Thats too old to start playing Jean. Jean can be an adult in the MCU as a woman in her mid 20s to early 30s. Mid 40s? Highly unlikely. People need to think longevity here.
    x-men aren't with Feige yet, it will take more than 2 years to start filming.

MCU will probably take a young jean, probably late teenager
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-04-2019 at 08:31 AM.

x-men aren't with Feige yet, it will take more than 2 years to start filming.

MCU will probably take a young jean, probably late teenager
    that was being generous but it wont necesarily take 2 years to see Jean. We dont know when any of the X-men characters will appear. They could film something that gets fitted into a non-X-men film before their full debut. That wouldnt take more than 2 years

Incredible Member

that was being generous but it wont necesarily take 2 years to see Jean. We dont know when any of the X-men characters will appear. They could film something that gets fitted into a non-X-men film before their full debut. That wouldnt take more than 2 years
    Yes, and I think Feige already has a plan, despite what he said.
    For Jean, going with a late teenager would be good, I'd like to see Marvel girl, the young telekinetic and watch her discover her telepathy and mature over the years to become Phoenix.
    That would be a great story arc!

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

is jean role big in onslaught ?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

btw, i founded this on instagram, pretty cool right?

coolll.jpg
    we can be heroes, just for one day