Page 78 of 626 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 9381
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For me:

1.) jean beating Cassandra (could’ve used a more fun fight though)
    2.) teen jean selflessly going back to the past and mindwiping her team to save the present, knowing full well she was going back to death, manipulation, death again, a failed marriage, etc. it’s gottta be hard to go back knowing you’ll be facing all that again without any knowledge to prevent it.
    3.) teen jean knocking out galacus.
    4.) adult jean absorbing black panther and trinary’s knowledge simultaneously to tlekinetically remove a tiny robot from storm’s brain.

Several others.

I know you asked for one but I just can’t help myself. It was a good year for jean. I sure am going to miss the teenage one, though.
    I haven't really been keeping track of Jeen but those were great moments for adult Jean for sure.

This is some old art I did of Jean from the 90's. I know she has quite the kaboose in this and her chest is a bit... anyways. And she is supposed to be in the beginnings of levitating. I'll just drop this here. It seemed appropriate.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 02-04-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    What were the best moments of Jean Gray last year?
    Teen Jean rebuilding her body and resurrecting herself, and single handedly ending the poison invasion

Teen Jean forcing the Phoenix to resurrect her

Adult Jeans talk with the Phoenix, saying goodbye to each other, and the moment after its fire disappears, she's standing in the rain, suddenly feels cold and sguvers

Adult Jeans talk with Nate grey, showing him all the pain he was causing around the world

Adult Jean stopping a fight by melding the minds of hundreds of soldiers with hundreds of civilian mutants, so they can understand each other

Future Teen Jean taking down 4 silver surfers and powering up to face galactus

Still praying that adult Jean uses pink mode in 2019

My no prize explanation for how Eyeboy survived being a poison, is that when Jean was connected to and draining all the poisons, she rebuilt eyeboy body just as she rebuilt her own

Incredible Member

my favorite moment of Jean Grey for 2018?
    Her speech at the U.N.!
    I was glad to see Jean finally assume her role as a mutant leader.
    Jean's characterisation in X-Men Red was quite good!

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Her speech at the U.N.!
    Agreed! That was a great moment. Definitely Jean at her best and a role I hope she embraces once Age of X-Man is over.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

#1 for me of course her return to the marvel universe. Her story can now continue.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Her speech at the U.N.!
    That was great.

Teen Jean rebuilding her body and resurrecting herself, and single handedly ending the poison invasion
    this was badass too

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    #1 for me of course her return to the marvel universe. Her story can now continue.
    One of the things I would like to see with Jean is don't put her back with Scott in the immediate future, have her go her own way for a while relationship wise. On the other hand I really want her to connect with Cable and Rachel. When AoXM is over I would love it if they did a short mini-series with Jean, Cable, and Rachel doing something together as a small team. Perhaps it could be the three of them trying to find a way to help/save Nate Grey. Mostly I want Marvel to start allowing Jean to actually care about Cable and Rachel on an ongoing basis, not just once in a while, and not just when the story needs it. Have it that Jean wants to help these two people who are very connected to her in different ways. They aren't her "real" children (Cable from Madyline, and Rachel from 811 Jean/Phoenix), but they are both definitely linked to her, and they both consider Jean to be the only mother they have.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I want her to interact with Kid Cable while he is still a kid.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

My favorite Jean moment of the last year was her spech at the U.N.
    and for Jeen was wiping the poisons.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    One of the things I would like to see with Jean is don't put her back with Scott in the immediate future, have her go her own way for a while relationship wise. On the other hand I really want her to connect with Cable and Rachel. When AoXM is over I would love it if they did a short mini-series with Jean, Cable, and Rachel doing something together as a small team. Perhaps it could be the three of them trying to find a way to help/save Nate Grey. Mostly I want Marvel to start allowing Jean to actually care about Cable and Rachel on an ongoing basis, not just once in a while, and not just when the story needs it. Have it that Jean wants to help these two people who are very connected to her in different ways. They aren't her "real" children (Cable from Madyline, and Rachel from 811 Jean/Phoenix), but they are both definitely linked to her, and they both consider Jean to be the only mother they have.
    Maybe Jean is not really Cable's mother , although technically she is still biologically her mother, but Jean raised him for more than 10 years so for Cable Jean is his mother and for Jean he is her son.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 02-05-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Maybe Jean is not really Cable's mother , although technically she is still biologically her mother, but Jean raised him for more than 10 years so for Cable Jean is his mother and for Jean he is her son.
    Yeah, but the same can be said for Rachel. Her Jean died when she was six (Mesmero set off a nuclear bomb in Chicago), so she has known and had a relationship with 616 Jean longer than she had with her own mother.

Yeah, but the same can be said for Rachel. Her Jean died when she was six (Mesmero set off a nuclear bomb in Chicago), so she has known and had a relationship with 616 Jean longer than she had with her own mother.
    It is not the same, even if she has been longer in 616 she has not had a great relationship with Jean, even I think it was only with Scott who came to have a bit of that father-daughter relationship and really was little. Jean raised Cable and treated him as her own son plus she has the memories of Maddy, that includes when Nathan was born. Jean knew Rachel as an adult and there was even a time that denied being her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It is not the same, even if she has been longer in 616 she has not had a great relationship with Jean, even I think it was only with Scott who came to have a bit of that father-daughter relationship and really was little. Jean raised Cable and treated him as her own son plus she has the memories of Maddy, that includes when Nathan was born. Jean knew Rachel as an adult and there was even a time that denied being her mother.
    Rachel was also the one who made sure that Jean and Scott could raise Nathan in the future, she is the one who brought their consciousnesses forward to the time Nathan was brought to.

Wasnt MAstermind the one responsible for the nuclear explosion?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”