Page 80 of 626 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Bruce Timm art

Ok I want to Bruce Timm to do a Dark Phoenix animated movie, skip the live action, lets go animated.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It was really good. It has flaws like everything but the good things were way more
    one of the complaints i heard repeatedly was about how much it focused on Jean, but i mean it was the book she was leading just after her return. it's obvious she was going to be the protagonist, it was one of the selling points of the book to be honest.

some of the complaints were a little dumb to be honest
    I agree. Jean was dead for almost 20 years so they were going to play catchup with her character. It was a given. I enjoyed it mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Red isn't bad. Especially if you're a Jean fan. It just petered out towards the end. It's an okay book.
    Don't most of them these days. And I like most of the X-Men so that helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Bruce Timm art

I always liked his cartoon style.

I know I am probably just wasting my time, I am going to keep plugging Jean and Rachel on a team together. I just want poor Rachel to be happy with her Mom, and I think it would be great to have them on the same book together.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I know I am probably just wasting my time, I am going to keep plugging Jean and Rachel on a team together. I just want poor Rachel to be happy with her Mom, and I think it would be great to have them on the same book together.
    Rachel definitely deserves a win somewhere. Preferably with someone just deleting Ahab from time. After castrating him.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    The excuse is usually that they are too similar but I really think it's just a lack of imagination.

BANNED

I just don't think there is much interest in Rachel Grey. And repeating or overly similar character designs are pointless in the way that comic books are visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    I just don't think there is much interest in Rachel Grey. And repeating or overly similar character designs are pointless in the way that comic books are visual.
    I think it would be a chance to explore Jean in a different way, to have her be a leader but also deciding to go all in on being Rachel's mother to try and help Rachel recover from what Ahab did to her. Mostly I just want them to explore the family dynamic with the Summers/Grey clan. I actually prefer Scott and Jean stay apart romantically, but it doesn't mean they can't be family to Nathan and Rachel.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Teen Jean rebuilding her body and resurrecting herself, and single handedly ending the poison invasion

Teen Jean forcing the Phoenix to resurrect her

Adult Jeans talk with the Phoenix, saying goodbye to each other, and the moment after its fire disappears, she's standing in the rain, suddenly feels cold and sguvers

Adult Jeans talk with Nate grey, showing him all the pain he was causing around the world

Adult Jean stopping a fight by melding the minds of hundreds of soldiers with hundreds of civilian mutants, so they can understand each other

Future Teen Jean taking down 4 silver surfers and powering up to face galactus

Still praying that adult Jean uses pink mode in 2019
    pink mode is great !

we can be heroes, just for one day

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    pink mode is great !

Yes, it is great. Such a shame it will probably be forgotten

we can send emails to the x office

i liked how jean used her powers to save those kids

I love her retro look with that hair and costume. I wouldnt want it normally but it works for this Utopia world

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I love her retro look with that hair and costume. I wouldnt want it normally but it works for this Utopia world
    Oh, it's very appropriate. Before Phoenix, before the pink mode. When Nate altered reality he made sure Jean wouldn't be able to stop him (at least for now). But in a way she did stop him already from being inside, as he struck to kill the X-Men. I think this reality is all in Nate's head.

It will be interesting to see what costume she goes to after this. Will it be her X-Men: Red/Post Phoenix Resurrection costume? To me that's an updated version of her 90s costume and it sucks. I like her new Phoenix costume in Phoenix Resurrection and hoping due to the merger and the film coming out later this year it returns. After all X-Men: Dark Phoenix is coming out just four months from now. The merger could be complete any day from now till June.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    pink mode is great !

This image of Jean reminds me of Terra's Esper form from Final Fantasy IV.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    This image of Jean reminds me of Terra's Esper form from Final Fantasy IV.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guA79AGt5Nc

(4:50 of the video)

Complete with summon.