Page 82 of 626 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It's so weird because jean apparently didn't know scott and logan were alive but she saw logan on return of wolverine.
    Wolverine's return has been a big convoluted mess sadly
    I dont think it was ever stated that she doesnt know he's alive. Not everyone she called out to answered and UXM 11 alluded to him being preoccupied

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

not bad as red head
    i just saw this movie! good one! kind of scary
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i just saw this movie! good one! kind of scary
    What movie?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It's so weird because jean apparently didn't know scott and logan were alive but she saw logan on return of wolverine.
    Wolverine's return has been a big convoluted mess sadly
    Blame Marvel wanting to make as much as money as they can on wolverine's return and having his return with several different events. All they needed to do was what was shown in uncanny 11, we didn't need all the mini series and tie in.

Totally agree, obviously they wanted some kind of huge fanfair over his return, and I get that. But to cover it so juch and nithung happens seems strane. I remember a cover with Jean (and I think Kitty and Storm) facing Logan and I think he had hit glowing claws (what was that about?). But then no one even mentions him in Uncanny at all.

I would have thought Jean would have put on some kind of telepathic tab on him.

Again, it seems as his return has been so protracted, it is taking place over several “big” events, andche is just missing. Jean or even Jeen havent mentioned him at all, even though it was Jeen who saw he wasn’t in his adamantium “tomb” any more.

I just realised the Dark Phoenix film is out July? I thought it was April! If the fail once more in giving DP the gravitas it heeds, I hope they just keave it alone forever. I still feel it should have been done over 2 films, with Jean becoming DP at end of first one and second one dealing with its ramifications and the denoument.

Has it been clarified yet who Jessica Chastain is playing yet?

We still don't know who jessica chastain is playing.

Marvel tried t omild Wolverine return as max possible, but then it got delays and bad writing.

He was dead for like 4 years, it is not long time for fans really miss him

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I would have thought Jean would have put on some kind of telepathic tab on him.

Again, it seems as his return has been so protracted, it is taking place over several “big” events, andche is just missing. Jean or even Jeen havent mentioned him at all, even though it was Jeen who saw he wasn’t in his adamantium “tomb” any more.
    Why? She's never done that before and we dont know how RoW ends.

Yes she has. Teen Jean was addressed in one of the first Return of Wolverine books

Where do you guys think she will be after AoXM? I think she might co-lead a team with Storm. I feel like they're gonna do another Blue/Gold split like the 90s

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Where do you guys think she will be after AoXM? I think she might co-lead a team with Storm. I feel like they're gonna do another Blue/Gold split like the 90s
    My hope is that yeah, she and Storm are going to co-lead a team. Ideally it'll be in the Uncanny title... and in my perfect world Iceman would be there haha
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    My hope is that yeah, she and Storm are going to co-lead a team. Ideally it'll be in the Uncanny title... and in my perfect world Iceman would be there haha
    Well 90s Gold Team was Uncanny so it is possible! Hope that's the status quo after this event

I want Jean and all the other big characters in Uncanny. Lately separate teams has been doing more harm than good. The writers and editors don't pay attention to what's happening in other books.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    I want Jean and all the other big characters in Uncanny. Lately separate teams has been doing more harm than good. The writers and editors don't pay attention to what's happening in other books.
    IMO there's too many big characters to properly be in one book. That's why I like the idea of two flagship books (with other books for characters left out), Uncanny X-Men and X-Men. Jean and Ororo could lead a group of 7-8 mutants on one book and Scott and Logan the other.

So there was a What If that had Jean romancing Angel instead of Cyclops back when the group first got together, but that was mainly focused on the jilted Scott. Is anyone interested in that premise from Jean's perspective?

Or hell, it looks like she won't be involved with Scott or Logan for a while, what do you think about her dating Warren after whatever happens with Bishop?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

We will probably end up with the 90's gold and blue teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why? She's never done that before and we dont know how RoW ends.

Yes she has. Teen Jean was addressed in one of the first Return of Wolverine books
    So Re of W has still not finished? Sheesh! And hasn’t he got an InfinitybGem or something ? The reason i asked about Jean outting some kind of tekepathuc tab in him was because she was so involved in the initial parts of his return and I know she met him at least once (eell, I saw it on a comic cover;. I just thought she may have done somethung like that so that they don’t lose him again, out of concern for him.