Page 91 of 626 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Bishop is the guy who killed billions, right after he set sentinels on the X-Men when they were in their most vulnerable, tried to kill a baby, shot Charles and then he's just welcome in the X-Men, because the characters treating him like they treated Scott is racism.

But his actions are somehow supposed to be forgiven, because terms like "character assassination" can be selectively used and, somehow, "Cyclops did as bad or worse" LMAO
    lol I'm not objective but I find it very funny to see people who hate and accuse Scott for the matter with Emma, ​​to have killed Xavier and other things despite the context that explains it because that kind of things would never whould did Scott in his right mind but they want to forgive Bishop and say that he is a victim, character assassination, even though he has not been possessed or manipulated, and even worse that they agree with him and Jean when he tries to kill her son and granddaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Phoenix killed billions. That's how Jean got out of that situation.

Bishop is in the same situation as Namor.
    Exactly.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jean herself has redemption from genocide.
    No, because thanks to a retcon, it wasn't her that committed the genocide.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Zac Thompson said on Twitter weeks ago that it would carry over. That said, he didn't hint at any specifics, and, based on v_jeovanne's intel, Thompson may just have been lying or exaggerating to create hype for the event.

We'll find out for sure in six months or so.
    I would not use the word "lying," the relationship between Jean and Bishop is important within the event, It is what he always said.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Zac Thompson said on Twitter weeks ago that it would carry over.
    No, he did not.

Seems like shipping wars already started.

I don't think some fans people gonna accept Bishop even if he was set up to fail and be the big bad villain without any build up. So in that way there is no way to put any fault on anyone for what he did.
    On the other side, is good that he can own his own mistakes different from other characters. But damn, this was really unfair on him and people shouldn't hold it against him

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

This is still going down the "black people can't be villains" logic. The heel-face turn was bad, yes, but the X-Men have had them before. Forge heel-turned in Astonishing. There's also not much to apologise for since Sam Humphries cleaned it up.
    Black characters can be villains. but can we not have Black heroes be villains? Bishop is the biggest Black male hero on X-men. Then they screwed up the character with bad characterizaton
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-13-2019 at 03:36 PM.

So today Nintendo direct confirmed more xmen will be playable in marvel ultimate alliance 3. (The initial trailer showed only wolverine. Nintendo direct’s presentation today showed storm while also stating “play as the x-men”.)

Since the guardians of the galaxy will be in this version and the avengers movies being big right now, I imagine the number of xmen present will be less than previous installments.

So my question is: who else do you GUESS makes the cut besides wolverine and storm versus who you WANT to
    Make the cut.

My guesses that make the cut are:
    Jean (as phoenix)
    Magneto
    And a 5th x-man.

My “want” to make the cut:
    Jean and brick Rogue (not gonna happen bud one can dream).
    Last edited by Grey; 02-13-2019 at 06:40 PM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    So today Nintendo direct confirmed more xmen will be playable in marvel ultimate alliance 3. (The initial trailer showed only wolverine. Nintendo direct’s presentation today showed storm while also stating “play as the x-men”.)

Since the guardians of the galaxy will be in this version and the avengers movies being big right now, I imagine the number of xmen present will be less than previous installments.

So my question is: who else do you GUESS makes the cut besides wolverine and storm versus who you WANT to
    Make the cut.

Jean (as phoenix)
    Magneto
    And a 5th x-man.

I want Phoenix and Cyclops there.
    I'm pretty sure Jean will be there and believe scott has a decent chance too but less than Jean. Maybe a Sentinel could fit there, the sentinel seems to be very popular too.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-13-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I want Phoenix and Cyclops there.
    I'm pretty sure Jean will be there and believe scott has a decent chance too but less than Jean. Maybe a Sentinel could fit there the sentinel seems to be very popular too.
    Scott's spot is probably going to be given to Deadpool or Cable. He seems to always get the boot in recent games.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Make the cut.

Jean (as phoenix)
    Magneto
    And a 5th x-man.

I'm pretty sure that it's going to be Jean and Iceman. Jean is the only real viable psychic and Iceman is the one character other than Logan and Ororo that has been in all of these games.

Aside from that... maybe Magneto or Cyclops.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Scott's spot is probably going to be given to Deadpool or Cable. He seems to always get the boot in recent games.
    I tend to agree about Scott. While a popular character, he doesn’t seem to get as many game appearances.

I am not a huge fan of Phoenix jean (I like tk/tp jean). But in the case of video game inclusion and hype in general, I appreciate what effect the Phoenix history has on her (I.e. her inclusion in more games and stories.)
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Jean, Lensherr, Drake, Yana, Rogue, and Bishop. If I was to get really wild, I would include Oya. Honestly though, if it's just Jean, Logan, and Storm I'll still be X-Static.

I tend to agree about Scott. While a popular character, he doesn’t seem to get as many game appearances.

I am not a huge fan of Phoenix jean (I like tk/tp jean). But in the case of video game inclusion and hype in general, I appreciate what effect the Phoenix history has on her (I.e. her inclusion in more games and stories.)
    She was my main in UMvC3 (along with X-23 and Morrigan).

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She was my main in UMvC3 (along with X-23 and Morrigan).
    She was mine in the original MvC3. I hated what they did with her in UMvC3

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She was mine in the original MvC3. I hated what they did with her in UMvC3
    The nerfing? Dude, she needed it. Even with the nerfs, she was an EVO winning character in UMvC3. Neo and RyanLV turned her into a freaking art form.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The nerfing? Dude, she needed it. Even with the nerfs, she was an EVO winning character in UMvC3. Neo and RyanLV turned her into a freaking art form.
    She became too much of a delicate flower that went down in a couple of hits. They should have decreased her offense and increased her defense instead of just decreasing her defense, making her easily killed