Page 98 of 626 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Scott's eyes are always brown. Jean's are always Green. Anyone who draws otherwise simply didn't do their homework.
    Jean was consistently drawn with blue eyes during whole years in a row. That's why it's a little confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Jean was consistently drawn with blue eyes during whole years in a row. That's why it's a little confusing.
    I blame the MCU for this. Tony Stark always had blue eyes until Robert Downey Jr. played him. Now all of a sudden he has brown eyes like Downey. So everyone thinks they can change details and get away with it.

I blame the MCU for this. Tony Stark always had blue eyes until Robert Downey Jr. played him. Now all of a sudden he has brown eyes like Downey. So everyone thinks they can change details and get away with it.
    Jean was drawn with blue eyes long before the first X-Men movie (and that was not random mistake: she was drawn like that for years in a row. Same for green eyes. But I don't remember if she was drawn with blue eyes in one book and with green eyes in another one at the same time)

Fox shares some blame as well with Magneto and the helmet shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    That wasn’t the happiest time in their marriage lol
    yep. Lonnie said that nothing on AOX is what it seems, so this might be a twisted memory

BANNED

Why do y'all like Jean and find her an interesting character? I'm not challenging anyone, I'm just curious as I like her too but am a tepid X-Fan so I've not explored her character too much

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercide View Post
    Why do y'all like Jean and find her an interesting character? I'm not challenging anyone, I'm just curious as I like her too but am a tepid X-Fan so I've not explored her character too much
    She has a big heart, want to help people. It's pretty simple for me
    also she is a redhead

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercide View Post
    I think her best moments highlight a duality to her character. Here is this sweetheart of an unassuming girl hiding both a ferocity that could rival Magneto's and perhaps the ultimate power in the universe. She's almost entirely selfless and almost always cautious, but that's because when she cuts loose, things go very BAD.

She is very giving, but also has great potential for destruction. They don't always show it, because many feel she shouldn't be explored in depth, but she has a terrible temper when she feels wronged...and maybe a craving for power...when she isn't careful. These aspects counter the seemingly untested beauty on the surface.

We've yet to see a sustained character study on Jean and I think there is such possibility in her that her most meaningful stories are yet to come, as memorable as the DPS, X-Factor, HCT, and X-Men Red are. She actually has less appearances than most of your major X-Men for a couple of reasons. I'm excited to see where they go with her over the next few years.

Wonder why she's only described as a telekinetic here

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

her current costume on age of x-man is cute but makes her look extremely young, maybe too young.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Wonder why she's only described as a telekinetic here
    Jean always caring for friends, even on Au

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Jean was drawn with blue eyes long before the first X-Men movie (and that was not random mistake: she was drawn like that for years in a row. Same for green eyes. But I don't remember if she was drawn with blue eyes in one book and with green eyes in another one at the same time)
    That Typhoid Mary book, the first issue has her switching colors between blue and green. But, the less said about that book the better.

double post
    Last edited by Hephoenix; 02-21-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Laura's not the only one on that team remembering the truth then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I started a thread I'd be interested in getting feedback from:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...40#post4211940