Page 141 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2261
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Unknown......implied (Jean let out the big “NO!” Last Issue when Cyclops bought it again, so it’s possible)........we may have to wait until Dawn of X Wave 1 or 2 for concrete information.......maybe once the Initial Mini Series are over we’ll have time for interpersonal relationships........
    What are you talking about?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    What are you talking about?
    They seemed worried about each other on the previous issue

hgch.jpg
    1567612962061.jpg
    Maybe some people thought they were together for that.
    i insist they show so very little emotion to each other to say they are a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Nope. Different duplication processes.

Sinister grew a Jean clone to adulthood. The Phoenix Force then transplanted the piece of Jean's soul it took from her into the clone.

The HoX cloning process involves the Five growing the body and then Xavier using Cerebro to "paste" a stored back-up copy of the person's mind and memories into the body.

TL;DR: Madelyne was a transplant; NuJean in HoX is a back-up copy.
    I'm going with this because I loved Inferno and Maddie and the whole clone business. I don't need another retroactive retcon trying to change things. Making Maddie into 'a Jean' rather an actual clone would be fucking stupid honestly.

The last number of house of x was very good and I really hope that after this they end even if it is temporarily the love triangles, I'm not sure even if Jean and Scott are together or not (even if they are very close) I'm glad that Logan and Scott become friends again and that Jean and Emma have buried the hatchet.

I'm sorry I don't know how to crop the images

I don't know who is with who. I just hope whatever they do they can do it without denigrating their relationship but Marvel doesn't have a good track record with that.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-03-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't know who is with who. I just hope whatever they do they can do it without denigrating their relationship but Marvel doesn't have a good track record with that.
    I think Hickman's mostly trying to repair the damage to key relationships from the last couple decades. I'm not sure a couple of pages does the process justice, but let's hope that's all it is instead of some of the other suggestions getting floated around.

Also "Make More Mutants". Seems like it has some potential...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I think Hickman's mostly trying to repair the damage to key relationships from the last couple decades. I'm not sure a couple of pages does the process justice, but let's hope that's all it is instead of some of the other suggestions getting floated around.

Also "Make More Mutants". Seems like it has some potential...
    1-I don't think he is trying to repair anything to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if when he finishes any romance/polyamory whatever finishes with him. But that is actually bad, some people are thinking that everybody being with everybody secures whatever they ship but it doens't, marvel isn't interested on keeping one stable relationship at the time, they won't do it with many. it would probably end up with all the relationships involved ending. (and that is from where this relationship is just coming even if they technically broke up more than a decade ago)

I love Jean/Scott but if they are teased after so long just to ruin it again or to experiment with whatever they want to do i would rather not. At the end of the day people are counting more the screw ups and not the good things. Touch it if they are ever interested in doing them good. Not for the sake of it and not at the same time than other people because that's not really giving anybody a good portrayal of the relationship. Sometimes nothing is better than bad. After so long I wouldn't want to be given some little lip service and a big screw up and then being told that was what I waited so long, and then wait who knows how long for another tease (if ever)
    I think even scemma itself would end up being affected, not as much as jott but it will.

2-I don't think anybody needs more kids
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-03-2019 at 08:50 PM.

1-I don't think he is trying to repair anything to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if when he finishes any romance/polyamory whatever finishes with him. But that is actually bad, some people are thinking that everybody being with everybody secures whatever they ship but it doens't, marvel isn't interested on keeping one stable relationship at the time, they won't do it with many. it would probably end up with all the relationships involved ending. (and that is from where this relationship is just coming even if they technically broke up more than a decade ago)

I love Jean/Scott but if they are teased after so long just to ruin it again or to experiment with whatever they want to do i would rather not. At the end of the day people are counting more the screw ups and not the good things. Touch it if they are ever interested in doing them good. Not for the sake of it and not at the same time than other people because that's not really giving anybody a good portrayal of the relationship. Sometimes nothing is better than bad. After so long I wouldn't want to be given some little lip service and a big screw up and then being told that was what I waited so long, and then wait who knows how long for another tease (if ever)
    I think even scemma itself would end up being affected, not as much as jott but it will.

I am going to be honest, I love speculating about Jean and Emma having something with each other, I always have. But honestly, I think this was just a demonstration of camaraderie and friendship. I think the celebration was supposed to represent people putting past differences aside and joining each other in common cause to celebrate the formation of their new nation and the safety and happiness it represents for everyone.

The most I expect out of this is maybe Jean and Emma working together occasionally without being too antagonistic toward each other. We'll see if this polyamory thing is anything more than Jonathan Hickman joking around with fans, because honestly until I see something in the actual comic I am going to assume the writers are just joking around.

Whether Jean and Scott are a couple yet, or maybe just putting some feelers out about getting back together, I honestly don't know. It's possible this will get answered in X-Men #1 and #2 and we might find out if Scott and Jean are back together as a couple or maybe just dating a little bit to see if they want to get back together. I am sure they will give us something in X-Men #1 and #2 for Jean and Scott, I am just not sure what their relationship status is going to be after that.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    The last number of house of x was very good and I really hope that after this they end even if it is temporarily the love triangles, I'm not sure even if Jean and Scott are together or not (even if they are very close) I'm glad that Logan and Scott become friends again and that Jean and Emma have buried the hatchet.

I'm sorry I don't know how to crop the images
    I use Photoshop to crop.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Just picked up yesterday at nycc
    By Sabine Rich.
    20191004_005755.jpg

Mighty Member

There's no reason to rehash the Jean/Scott/Emma triangle, at least not as an adulterous affair. Been there, done that. There's nothing new left to say there. Just putting Scott and Emma back together doesn't make sense either since Rosenberg and White just had Scott and Jean reunite. Taking The Rectangle (including Logan) polyamorous is more credible IMO as it's both new and it fits thematically with Hickman's post-human, futurist ideas. I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the concept myself, but at least it'd be consensual.

Anyway, I'm still not convinced that the original Scott and Jean, last seen for sure in Rosenberg's last issue, aren't dead or on ice somewhere. The Scott and Jean we're seeing now are back-up copies, and I strongly suspect the versions we saw die fighting Orchis were back-up copies, too.

By repairing relationships, I mostly meant the platonic ones. I'm not in favor of turning the X-Books into a sexual free for all. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. I agree that such an arrangement would essentially destroy whatever is still special about Jean and Scott as a couple.

Totally disagree with you on the kids thing though. I'm in the camp with the other suckers who are still hoping adult Rachel goes away so her infant self can make an appearance.

There's no reason to rehash the Jean/Scott/Emma triangle, at least not as an adulterous affair. Been there, done that. There's nothing new left to say there. Just putting Scott and Emma back together doesn't make sense either since Rosenberg and White just had Scott and Jean reunite. Taking The Rectangle (including Logan) polyamorous is more credible IMO as it's both new and it fits thematically with Hickman's post-human, futurist ideas. I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the concept myself, but at least it'd be consensual.

Anyway, I'm still not convinced that the original Scott and Jean, last seen for sure in Rosenberg's last issue, aren't dead or on ice somewhere. The Scott and Jean we're seeing now are back-up copies, and I strongly suspect the versions we saw die fighting Orchis were back-up copies, too.
    Emma and Logan getting down is credible? Scott being okay with Jean and Logan together is credible? Characterization just might have to bent a tad huh?

Fantastic Member

I agree with you, I don't have much interest in Scott and Jean, even being copies of themselves prevents me from seeing them as the original versions, I just hope that changes because I don't buy many comics and I'm less interested every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    I use Photoshop to crop.
    Thanks, next time I will try.

Ok, what's that about polyamory? Really in what head can the idea of ​​Jean and Scott fit into a polyamorous relationship?
    I don't know at what point the really X-men are currently, many of the current X-men were dead like Alex and some didn't quite agree with Xavier and his methods, I can hardly imagine everyone being perfectly in agreement with Xavier and following him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Emma and Logan getting down is credible? Scott being okay with Jean and Logan together is credible? Characterization just might have to bent a tad huh?
    Exacly!! Jean and Scott don't fit into a polyamorous relationship, actualy in real life I don't know anyone to practice it or even really agree with it. Jean and Scott are a traditional couple, neither would ever agree to have their partner sleep with another.