Page 136 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2261

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    They do but they love the love story more xD
    Or maybe is just my wife who love romance more

If all of us just want sex why is it that we are always looking for the one to keep? xD
    That's what has always separated Jean and Scott for me from a lot of other relationships. It's beginnings were depicted in a more, let's call it "innocent time" where being chaste was considered a virtue and romances were slow moving. Hickman's talk about X-orgies may make for a good Twitter zinger but I don't want any of that in their relationship. Yes, I know there's some old fashioned ideas at work here, but can't we have at least one couple that stay true to the classic definitions of what makes a good couple, commitment to each other and each other alone. And yes, this is why Morrison always gets me fired up.

Love comes in all shapes as sizes of course, I'd just prefer that these two stick to their classic characterizations in regards to their relationship. It was good once and it's worth getting that back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    That's what has always separated Jean and Scott for me from a lot of other relationships. It's beginnings were depicted in a more, let's call it "innocent time" where being chaste was considered a virtue and romances were slow moving. Hickman's talk about X-orgies may make for a good Twitter zinger but I don't want any of that in their relationship. Yes, I know there's some old fashioned ideas at work here, but can't we have at least one couple that stay true to the classic definitions of what makes a good couple, commitment to each other and each other alone. And yes, this is why Morrison always gets me fired up.

Love comes in all shapes as sizes of course, I'd just prefer that these two stick to their classic characterizations in regards to their relationship. It was good once and it's worth getting that back.
    I may be wrong, but it seemed to me that the x-orgy thing was just a joke about age of x-men, also when he mentioned the orgy he said that house of X opened with it and we already know it doesn't (plus there's no way in hell marvel is making the only X-men comics for a couple of months +18)

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

This was my opinion. There's nothing wrong with hooking up and sexual freedom. But it'd be nice to have some more old fashioned characters staying that way. This came up with Bo Peep in Toy Story.

In the first two films, she was a feminine character that wore a dress and was soft spoken. Jessie was our kickass action girl. Then TS 4 came along, Bo Peep has lost her dress (lol) and is now wearing pants, has a raspy voice, and becomes a copy of Jessie. We already had the tomboy badass woman. Would it kill them to leave some female characters more subtle & old-fashioned? That was just ONE thing I hated about TS4.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

https://buff.ly/2JVjClZ
    Main page doesn't seem to think they're back together either

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    https://buff.ly/2JVjClZ
    Main page doesn't seem to think they're back together either
    I would not pay much attention to this, besides they are just conjectures and they say that Scott and Emma were together until Scott's death in 2016 when in reality they had broken much earlier.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I would not pay much attention to this, besides they are just conjectures and they say that Scott and Emma were together until Scott's death in 2016 when in reality they had broken much earlier.
    To be fair the writers of Death of X and IvX seemed to think so.

I think that at this point if a cbr article says that the sky is blue and the water is wet I'll first check another source before believing them
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    To be fair the writers of Death of X and IvX seemed to think so.
    Tbh I was really relieved when Rosenberg had Dr Nemesis mention that Scott is Emma' EX boyfriend, I was really afraid they had just pulled a sneaky on us and got them together in the timeskip

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I found this cute cosplay.
    Attachment 84748
    Attachment 84749
    That is so cute. Hope I see more like it at New York Comic Con later this year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't know what is happening with this relationship anymore. At the end of rosenbergs run they seemed to be so in love but rosenberg doesn't even seem to be canon. Many characters death aren't acknowledged, the same with Scott's eye.

At the same time Jean was missing scott a lot on phoenix resurrection, astonishing annual, extermination, marvelous #4 and x-men red annual, it seems like everytime she remembered him, it was with love. So that didn't depend only on the last issue of rosenberg.
    They haven't existed much but Jean clearly still loves Scott. They havent been stated to be in a relationship but from what little we know of HOX they seem close and I can't imagine their relationship isn't going to play any part on Hickman's X-men (just look at the line up)

I'm lost, everything seems to indicate that they could/would be together but at the same time it hasn't been stated at all. I don't see marvel doing them that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't know what is happening with this relationship anymore. At the end of rosenbergs run they seemed to be so in love but rosenberg doesn't even seem to be canon. Many characters death aren't acknowledged, the same with Scott's eye.

At the same time Jean was missing scott a lot on phoenix resurrection, astonishing annual, extermination, marvelous #4 and x-men red annual, it seems like everytime she remembered him, it was with love. So that didn't depend only on the last issue of rosenberg.
    They haven't existed much but Jean clearly still loves Scott. They havent been stated to be in a relationship but from what little we know of HOX they seem close and I can't imagine their relationship isn't going to play any part on Hickman's X-men (just look at the line up)

I'm lost, everything seems to indicate that they could/would be together but at the same time it hasn't been stated at all. I don't see marvel doing them that easy.
    More than likely they might be dating when things get going. Maybe not fully back together, but probably dating.

Just missing Hope and Nate and we would have the whole Summers-Grey family together, it would be like our version of Rogue and Gambit! even though I still don't know what Logan does here, maybe it's an unknown ancestor of Scott?
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 07-21-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Just missing Hope and we would have the whole Summers-Grey family together, it would be like our version of Rogue and Gambit! even though I still don't know what Logan does here, maybe it's an unknown ancestor of Scott?
    He’s there to boost sales, start drama, and look better than everyone else on the cover who look like they’re action figures—what the hell?! EUGH!

You have my complete support here.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    He’s there to boost sales, start drama, and look better than everyone else on the cover who look like they’re action figures—what the hell?! EUGH!
    I think Rachel and Corsair are in EXACTLY the same pose minus the gun. And it's one I have seen Wolverine in on a cover at least once (maybe BOTH Wolverines when I think about it).
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 07-21-2019 at 06:21 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day