Page 52 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Having some Valentine's Day fun, I took this shot of Jean and Scott enjoying Valentine's Day and Wolverine in the background desperately wishing it was him in Scott's arms.

Cool, haha. Are those custom figures or just repainted?

Having some Valentine's Day fun, I took this shot of Jean and Scott enjoying Valentine's Day and Wolverine in the background desperately wishing it was him in Scott's arms.

Great capture here! Love the effects too.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I laugh at this but why Ya'll gotta be mean to Logan.
    It was a slight homage to Cyke's Children of The Atom ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Cool, haha. Are those custom figures or just repainted?
    Jean is the only custom figure, glad you liked the pic!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great capture here! Love the effects too.
    Thanks!

Jean is the only custom figure, glad you liked the pic!

Thanks!
    Yeah. I liked the wolverine version of this ending.

Continued

Their reunion better be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope so too but have no hope, due to possible bishop thing

I've got to think that between his memories of PR and Extermination, Scott'd be feeling pretty good about how things could play out. At least he would if he didn't think she was dead. At least Rosenberg doesn't seem shy about giving them some panel time together if PR is anything to go by. I do expect this will play out a lot different than PR, simply because there's a lot more on the line now. If there's one upside to Scott's recent reversion, it's that it makes this ship much more likely than it would have been otherwise.

I just want this to be good. Whatever happens between them going forward, we know they care about each other deeply. I hope that comes through regardless of whatever else is going on.

Let's see, best Scott and Jean reunions... We've got:

X-Factor #1
    Phoenix Resurrection #5
    Phoenix Endsong #5
    UXM #126 (total non-event)
    BOTA - Xorna & Scott
    Search for Cyclops #4
    Black Vortex Tyke & Jeen
    Venomized #5 Jeen & Tyke
    probably more I'm not thinking of...

You know, I kind of think it's PR for me. X-Factor was great but as I read it I recall this sinking feeling. You knew it was going to be a mess and Scott couldn't really react the way he wanted to. With PR, it was already a mess but it was such a simple a pure moment, that one just really sticks out for me. Scott dying 5 seconds later did put a bit of a damper on it, but the moment was still great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I've got to think that between his memories of PR and Extermination, Scott'd be feeling pretty good about how things could play out. At least he would if he didn't think she was dead. At least Rosenberg doesn't seem shy about giving them some panel time together if PR is anything to go by. I do expect this will play out a lot different than PR, simply because there's a lot more on the line now. If there's one upside to Scott's recent reversion, it's that it makes this ship much more likely than it would have been otherwise.

I just want this to be good. Whatever happens between them going forward, we know they care about each other deeply. I hope that comes through regardless of whatever else is going on.

Let's see, best Scott and Jean reunions... We've got:

X-Factor #1
    Phoenix Resurrection #5
    Phoenix Endsong #5
    UXM #126 (total non-event)
    BOTA - Xorna & Scott
    Search for Cyclops #4
    Black Vortex Tyke & Jeen
    Venomized #5 Jeen & Tyke
    probably more I'm not thinking of...

You know, I kind of think it's PR for me. X-Factor was great but as I read it I recall this sinking feeling. You knew it was going to be a mess and Scott couldn't really react the way he wanted to. With PR, it was already a mess but it was such a simple a pure moment, that one just really sticks out for me. Scott dying 5 seconds later did put a bit of a damper on it, but the moment was still great.
    One of my favorites was X-men v2 #24. Amazing

Lord, reading all the times that Scott and Jean would talk about their issues together and try to work things out. So many different times of them consistently communicating.

Then coming to New X-Men where he doesn't want to talk to her and keeps telling her to read his mind or download the information while he's asleep. It's sad.

Yeah, another great moment. I was always a bit on the fence about the rapport. On one hand it never helped when it really should have. On the other it was a part of their history that made their relationship unique.

I wish we could have had more of these moments before the end. Luckily Marvel knows we're suckers for this and we'll get more.

Another one that I liked:

It actually felt a lot more honest than the obligatory kiss at the end of Blue. Jean and Scott holding on to each other for dear life goes right to the heart of who they are as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Lord, reading all the times that Scott and Jean would talk about their issues together and try to work things out. So many different times of them consistently communicating.

Then coming to New X-Men where he doesn't want to talk to her and keeps telling her to read his mind or download the information while he's asleep. It's sad.
    All part of Marvels 20 year plan to give them the best makeup sex ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    All part of Marvels 20 year plan to give them the best makeup sex ever.
    Good things are worth waiting for.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You're right. I don't think letters from almost 15 years ago mean anything. people, editors and even the perspective of people about the relationship have changed a lot since then.
    So in essence your calling the letter fake news when it's right there in black and white from the editor of the book. Jean made Scott and Emma happen pure and simple. Jean took an honest mistake on Scott's part and turned it into a romance. It like falling into a con-man's scam and ending up the leader of a religious cult. That why I compare it to the movie Inception. Jean incepted the "live" command so deeply into his psyche that it guided all his actions from that point onwards. Put such a person up against Extinction and ofcourse Scott would do what he did.

Incredible Member

For the umpteinth time, when the author of that book tells me that is what happened then I'll believe. And I'd bet money he won't say that is what happened. For the same umpteinth time, she didn't make him do anything. She didn't put any feelings for Emma there that weren't already there. She freed him to act on them. Freed him from the guilt and despair that would keep him from acting on them.

LOL, yeah, that's what the affair was, a mistake. Scott had no idea what he was doing.