Best case scenario.........Uncanny#22 would have them make the tentative steps to reconciliation, time jump to House/ Powers of X where they’re on more even ground (but no real mention of their relationship status, but judging by the cover of HOX #4 with them in the old role of watching each other’s back in battle, I’d hazard a guess that things are better, as well Scott seems clean shaven by then, as opposed to the somewhat disheveled look he has now, but I digress, maybe hint that there’s something going on) then when the monthly series start up again, maybe show some momentum, and a Annual could have flashbacks to them working things out, maybe in the backdrop to some other event, like Acts of Evil or another Deathbird or Vulcan tantrum, or even during the downtime that the team has recovering from the AU stint and the Bucket List Teams somewhat devastating tour, as I figure both Scott and Jean would need to sort out even more crap that’s happened........

Worst case scenario, hello Scott Emma 2.0......(.but I point out Hickman didn’t say anything about who Emma dates, just that she was his favorite from Generation X, so maybe there’s a small glimmer of hope, which seems to be more prevalent in Marvel somehow than DC)