Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2047
  1. #1996
    Amazing Member lucasjacobus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Scott looks like something out of Darksiders, so i'm going to assume than that artwork is Joe Madureira.
    Roger Cruz, actually.

  2. #1997
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    6,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    Roger Cruz, actually.
    My mistake, thanks for the info.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

    "I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

  3. #1998
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    Roger Cruz, actually.
    aka knockoff Joe Madureira

  4. #1999
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    352

    Default

    I'm hoping they're officially back. The last time I remember being psyched about a fictional couple getting together was Jim and Pam on the Office. And hopefully they're back so I don't need to resort to commissions to get my jott fix lol

  5. #2000
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    I'm hoping they're officially back. The last time I remember being psyched about a fictional couple getting together was Jim and Pam on the Office. And hopefully they're back so I don't need to resort to commissions to get my jott fix lol
    I'm right with you there. I can't believe something positive happened for once.
    "I've done abominable things. I don't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'm happy to spend what remains of my life paying for my crimes. But I'd do it all again."
    -Cyclops
    "Life sucks sometimes...but it's always worth living."
    -Spider-man
    "Do not mistake a desire to avoid violence with an ability to deal with it."
    -Wonder Woman

  6. #2001
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm right with you there. I can't believe something positive happened for once.
    It feels like were all in a bit of shock frankly.

  7. #2002
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    I just found it, UXM #376. It was a flashback.

    The last "real time" one would be on that issue where he freaks out with Jean's wearing her old green Phoenix costume. Bachalo drew it... UXM #355. It was followed by a really enjoyable arc with the O5.

    (Sorry, I don't know how to post images yet)
    I thought there was a nice Jott related issue after PSI WAR. UXM 359ish? Jean dealing with losing her telepathy and Scott reassuring her. Definitely a hug in that issue. For some reason I thought they might have kissed in that ASTONISHING X MEN mini from 1999. I guess not.

  8. #2003
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    I'm hoping they're officially back. The last time I remember being psyched about a fictional couple getting together was Jim and Pam on the Office. And hopefully they're back so I don't need to resort to commissions to get my jott fix lol
    Probably a little early for officially. Still, about the most optimistic a Jott fan has reason to be in a very long time.

  9. #2004
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Probably a little early for officially. Still, about the most optimistic a Jott fan has reason to be in a very long time.
    Well at least I can always go back to old issues and look at my jottvcommissions lol
    These are probably my top 3



  10. #2005
    Amazing Member lucasjacobus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    I thought there was a nice Jott related issue after PSI WAR. UXM 359ish? Jean dealing with losing her telepathy and Scott reassuring her. Definitely a hug in that issue. For some reason I thought they might have kissed in that ASTONISHING X MEN mini from 1999. I guess not.
    You are absolutely right.

    AXM #2 1999
    RCO007.jpg

  11. #2006
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    You are absolutely right.

    AXM #2 1999
    RCO007.jpg
    Thanks. Good to know that my memory wasn't playing tricks on me.

  12. #2007
    Amazing Member lucasjacobus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Thanks. Good to know that my memory wasn't playing tricks on me.
    20 years. A lifetime...

    Hell, give them a chance.

  13. #2008
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,570
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

  14. #2009
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    It feels like were all in a bit of shock frankly.
    I am not, i will be when is officially said that they are back together.

  15. #2010
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I am not, i will be when is officially said that they are back together.
    You're right, I don't believe they are together, it was never stated.

    has JDW or Rosenberg confirmed it? otherwise I won't think they are
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •