Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
Makes you wonder. If Peter and MJ can get back together despite everything said and done, I think Scott and Jean have their chance as well. Marvel seems to be resetting things as best they can. Why release a trade of the wedding if they don't like it. Why bring Scott back now? I have hope, but I'll expect the worse if need be.
It could mean many things, but Zac Thompson answered "Take the journey with us. I promise you'll be surprised." in Twitter to a Jean Grey/ Jott fan who said "I want to be hyped for this. I really do but i can't knowing it will probably be the kiss of dead for my favorite couple. It sucks to be a Jean/Scott shipper sometimes."
And Matthew Rosenberg posted "Rereading @kierongillen's run on UNCANNY X-MEN. I am so in love with Scott's recounting his first meeting with Jean. "The universe readjusts forever to her slight presence."" (which to be fair could just be that he was praising the amazing work of Gillen, I really wish he could have stayed with UXM after AvX, he had amazing plans, and would have given closure to Scemma)