Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2261

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    it is true what you say?
    According to first hand spoilers, it is.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I would like that but I don't belive it. It could be just a kiss.
    I still have to read Age of X-man Omega to see how will everything play.
    But I'm happy for what happened on uncanny (not on Emma's side of course I feel very bad for everything this run did to her)
    what did I miss?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    what did I miss?

Well far as this chapter.
    spoilers:
    According to spoilers, Scott undoes Emma's mind-wipe that erased mutants from humans' minds. Which made her sacrifice & trump meaningless. Nemesis gloats to Emma that her relationship with Scott is dead. Then when everyone returns from Age of X, Scott goes & kisses Jean with Emma upset & watching them in the background.
    end of spoilers

Far as Emma's character, her fans feel she just came off as evil & cowardly. She couldn't handle anything that was thrown at her, arguably threw mutants under the bus to save herself, had to rely on Mystique to fix a mess, and even sarcastically says that dragging everyone down with her is more fun that going alone.

So basically for many fans, she came off as evil psycho Emma. Rather than more complex, mutant-rights Emma. And some felt her pining away for Scott and acting as if they never broke up made her look pathetic.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-16-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    spoilers:
    According to spoilers, Scott undoes Emma's mind-wipe that erased mutants from humans' minds. Which made her sacrifice & trump meaningless. Nemesis gloats to Emma that her relationship with Scott is dead. Then when everyone returns from Age of X, Scott goes & kisses Jean with Emma upset & watching them in the background.
    end of spoilers

Far as Emma's character, her fans feel she just came off as evil & cowardly. She couldn't handle anything that was thrown at her, arguably throw her own kind under the bus to save herself, had to rely on Mystique to fix a mess she made, and even sarcastically says that dragging everyone down with her is more fun that going alone.
    ok, thank you very much, I really appreciate your comment.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Far as Emma's character, her fans feel she just came off as evil & cowardly. She couldn't handle anything that was thrown at her, arguably threw mutants under the bus to save herself, had to rely on Mystique to fix a mess, and even sarcastically says that dragging everyone down with her is more fun that going alone.

So basically for many fans, she came off as evil psycho Emma. Rather than more complex, mutant-rights Emma. And some felt her pining away for Scott and acting as if they never broke up made her look pathetic.
    Yep, it was as bad as it gets for Emma. It might be the worst written Emma ever. But that's for a different thread.

spoilers:
    If this is true, it matters to me the context, because I like Scemma as much as I like Jott. Did he know Emma was watching? That must’ve hurt her so badly. Poor diamond babe. If neither of them knew she was watching, then okay. At least Jean and Scott are happy(?)
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    spoilers:
    If this is true, it matters to me the context, because I like Scemma as much as I like Jott. Did he know Emma was watching? That must’ve hurt her so badly. Poor diamond babe. If neither of them knew she was watching, then okay. At least Jean and Scott are happy(?)
    end of spoilers
    Never mind. You got it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think it is that easy, I would really love them and I'm really thankfully for their relationship getting some respect but with Marvel is not that easy.
    I hope things are handled respectful and with care, it is good to see that they are on good terms and not like strangers how i feared.
    but i don't think they are back though, we have to read age of x-man omega to see the full picture.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-16-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I just don't want to make me illusions and then get them broken again.
    so I reserve judgement until age of x-man ends.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Personally I would love if neither of them cared. lol
    spoilers:
    Given how callous Emma was when it came to stealing Jean's husband and even being proud of it because it worked for her, I think this is poetic justice for her to get her turn. lol
    end of spoilers
    THIS would be the ONLY thing Rosenberg did that I liked.

spoilers:
    Given how callous Emma was when it came to stealing Jean's husband and even being proud of it because it worked for her, I think this is poetic justice for her to get her turn. lol
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yep, woo. Jott fans get their moment. It only took the complete and total character assassination of no less than seven characters, and the meaningless (and occasionally grotesquely tone-deaf) deaths of 20 or more.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I just don't want to make me illusions and then get them broken again.
    so I reserve judgement until age of x-man ends.
    It is "interesting" that in the last years and before announcing the new x-books Jean and Scott continue giving us illusions.

BANNED

Emma's going to spend a whole weekend listening all the tracks on Blonde on repeat while moping after this issue. Here's hoping for a quick recover.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Unlike most people, I can respect this level of evil, lol. Only because this is just the result of how they came together. Love is rough and tough.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Emma's going to spend a whole weekend listening all the tracks on Blonde on repeat while moping after this issue. Here's hoping for a quick recover.

“I knew you were trouble when you walked iinnnnn!”