Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2261

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post

Excalibur #6 VARIANT.
    Well, if I get any Christmas money from relatives, I know what I'm spending it on.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Well, if I get any Christmas money from relatives, I know what I'm spending it on.
    Awesome cover. One of classic Scott and Jean's best moment. That said, funding people who don't give a crap about any of this? You can tell by how much BS they are willing to skirt when it come to this ship. Look at the other covers coming out. It's your money MM but I'd think twice. This relationship is more real in our minds than the current year Marvel crew will ever deliver to the shelf. That's become clear.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Awesome cover. One of classic Scott and Jean's best moment. That said, funding people who don't give a crap about any of this? You can tell by how much BS they are willing to skirt when it come to this ship. Look at the other covers coming out. It's your money MM but I'd think twice. This relationship is more real in our minds than the current year Marvel crew will ever deliver to the shelf. That's become clear.
    Sadly this is true. I'm still at the point where I need to read old stuff and look to commissions for my jott fill. Though slightly off topic. Is this one of the covers you are referring to.EMHFs9EUEAAotMF.jpg
    Don't recall such a scene in the original story unless I'm losing my mind lol

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think that happened until Endsong.
    I think this was mostly a Fox movies thing that has carried to the comics

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

You think it's a good "canon immigrant" image?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    You think it's a good "canon immigrant" image?
    Cannon immigrant?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Ok thanks if we're talking celebrating the original dark phoenix saga which I assume is the idea based on saying 40th anniversary then no since said scene never occurs

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Sadly this is true. I'm still at the point where I need to read old stuff and look to commissions for my jott fill. Though slightly off topic. Is this one of the covers you are referring to.EMHFs9EUEAAotMF.jpg
    Don't recall such a scene in the original story unless I'm losing my mind lol
    Yeah. Other than Jean’s costume this is basically a panel out of New X-men when Jean and Scott were at their lowest point ever. Marvel talking out of both sides of their mouth. Much like last year where they were reprinting the wedding trade the same time Jean was getting it on with Bishop. They’ll do whatever they can to take everyone’s cash and to hell with what actually makes it in print.

This may sound weird but...
    When was the last time Jean and Scott had sexual intercourse?
    I honestly can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This may sound weird but...
    When was the last time Jean and Scott had sexual intercourse?
    I honestly can't remember
    The cabin after Operation Zero Tolerance? That’s the last time I can think of where circumstances seemed reasonable. You could make an argument for early NXM but Jean did say Scott hadn’t touched her in months...

There’s very few even remotely suggestive scenes. The one that stands out is early X-Factor, shortly after they start living on Ship. That and the DPS stuff in New Mexico.

The cabin after Operation Zero Tolerance? That’s the last time I can think of where circumstances seemed reasonable. You could make an argument for early NXM but Jean did say Scott hadn’t touched her in months...

There’s very few even remotely suggestive scenes. The one that stands out is early X-Factor, shortly after they start living on Ship. That and the DPS stuff in New Mexico.
    Wow, that's ages ago. Many people here weren't even born by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wow, that's ages ago. Many people here weren't even born by that time.
    Yeah. I’ll say this, this ship does have staying power. How many romances in fiction have survived affairs and death separating lovers literally for decades while the franchise moved forward every week or so with new stories. Not too many for sure, if any.

Yeah. I’ll say this, this ship does have staying power. How many romances in fiction have survived affairs and death separating lovers literally for decades while the franchise moved forward every week or so with new stories. Not too many for sure, if any.
    Yeah that is true. When looking online to double check myself about the Logan/ Jean image came across this quote from Simon Kinberg and that disaster of a movie:

If you know the Dark Phoenix story, you’d want to really service the love story between Logan and Jean. And I think the notion of Hugh Jackman, as great as he looks for his age, and Sophie Turner — it didn’t sit well with me. Or anyone else!

It's like yeah I know the Dark Phoenix story and what love story between Logan and Jean??? WTF! Lol
    Just another reason that movie was a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Yeah that is true. When looking online to double check myself about the Logan/ Jean image came across this quote from Simon Kinberg and that disaster of a movie:

If you know the Dark Phoenix story, you’d want to really service the love story between Logan and Jean. And I think the notion of Hugh Jackman, as great as he looks for his age, and Sophie Turner — it didn’t sit well with me. Or anyone else!

It's like yeah I know the Dark Phoenix story and what love story between Logan and Jean??? WTF! Lol
    Just another reason that movie was a disaster
    Mostly Kinberg is talking to people who have no idea what the DPS is so accuracy doesn’t matter. Yes, Logan was interested but Phoenix clearly has no interest in short and smelly. That’s held true for Jean over the years. Unfortunately they’re in the hands of a company that doesn’t seem to genuinely care about these characters anymore, so anything goes now. They do just enough to string fans of the couple along while pushing covers like this. I do understand they want (and need) to sell to as many fans as possible, but some things aren’t cool to screw with and this is one of them.