Page 81 of 151 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2261

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I think Jean and Bishop got together after Scott died? That is how I interpret their relationship.
    This world was made so no one knew love.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yes- like I said, Jean was a first time offender, Bishop was not.
    In Alpha Bishop has visons of his life, one shows him and Jean the other shows Scott and gambit, the other him at a lab. He was with Jean at the same time Scott was alive, is how I see it. They must have forgotten about that in #4 because it was not Jean but Storm they just redrew some panels to make it Jean. That is all I been saying.

Edit: @Bell and @Retcon, must be lost because they didn't pick it up and are going with what people are saying.

We know this was rush, one there where 2 storms and Cyclops grave didn't match, I found some editorial mess up that I believed this was one of them, that they forgotten Jean and Scott where not supposed to be together. I think they should have just show Jean a memory of 616 that would have made more senns then all this.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 05-15-2019 at 05:23 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post

In Alpha Bishop has visons of his life, one shows him and Jean the other shows Scott and gambit, the other him at a lab. He was with Jean at the same time Scott was alive, is how I see it. They must have forgotten about that in #4 because it was not Jean but Storm they just redrew some panels to make it Jean. That is all I been saying.
    We can all speculate. It’s finally ending so it doesn’t even matter.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    We can all speculate. It’s finally ending so it doesn’t even matter.
    Like I said, makes no sense that they were together for a long time because Bishop was not a first time offender. He necessarily had to have another relationship.

That said, this won't ever get mentioned again, which makes sense, Jean would certainly want it wiped out from her mind if written well.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Like it or not but

Cute
    there have been other figures of this duo
    __DxZzxLvUcAAyiH6.jpg
    24331644_972328379597022_4827586946291204096_n.jpg
    jhgk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Like I said, makes no sense that they were together for a long time because Bishop was not a first time offender. He necessarily had to have another relationship.

That said, this won't ever get mentioned again, which makes sense, Jean would certainly want it wiped out from her mind if written well.
    I need Jean in my life so she can wipe this and Uxm from my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post

Edit: @Bell and @Retcon, must be lost because they didn't pick it up and are going with what people are saying.

We know this was rush, one there where 2 storms and Cyclops grave didn't match, I found some editorial mess up that I believed this was one of them, that they forgotten Jean and Scott where not supposed to be together. I think they should have just show Jean a memory of 616 that would have made more senns then all this.
    I think those flash backs aren't on the same time period. So Jean/Bishop can be after Scott died

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think those flash backs aren't on the same time period. So Jean/Bishop can be after Scott died
    Right. Things changed after the resolution (or whatever they called it in the books). So people did know love until the decided it was wrong and they moved collectively to another way of living. I still think Jean got with Bishop after Scott and Wolverine died. However, maybe she dated Bishop and later dated Scott. Despite what the creators may or may not have said we don't know if Scott and Jean were married in this universe (it is all fake memories anyhow lol). We don't know when or if Jean and Scott had a real relationship here other than the kiss in the made up flashback.

We know in recent times that Jean and Bishop had a thing but Nate would find out and they would get mindwiped.

@phoenixzero23

What xD I need them like yesterday, this is my all time kiss from them

Deede you also forgot to mention this one.

Jean saying Scott's line xD

Edit
    Another one to make your case Deede. Tell em girl xD

Found by Retcon
    Last edited by bell; 05-15-2019 at 06:30 PM.

BANNED

Deede you also forgot to mention this one.

Jean saying Scott's line xD

I thought i was the only one that noticed the dialogue was swapped. How can she think about him every day? She was dead. The inconsistency in Marvel editing and Writing is just embarrassing sometimes. Does the Editor even bother ?

I thought i was the only one that noticed the dialogue was swapped. How can she think about him every day? She was dead. The inconsistency in Marvel editing and Writing is just embarrassing sometimes. Does the Editor even bother ?
    As soon as I saw UxM annual preview i noticed Scott's grave was not the same as in Red Annual, they gave him back his old grave lol what excuse are to be giving on that? That Emma when back and gave him the grave she pick up for him back and destroy the one Jean gave him xD.

We had some mad laughs when that happen.

BANNED

As soon as I saw UxM annual preview i noticed Scott's grave was not the same as in Red Annual, they gave him back his old grave lol what excuse are to be giving on that? That Emma when back and gave him the grave she pick up for him back and destroy the one Jean gave him xD.

We had some mad laughs when that happen.
    Those were the real fun times.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

@phoenixzero23

What xD I need them like yesterday, this is my all time kiss from them

Nice.

these are mine
    wedd.jpg
    _____________lkdufd.jpg
    fgt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The teen one happen because pickles, lets give him credit.

I always question what they where doind alone here lol

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    People, this is the appreciation thread can you please not go there?
    there is enought of that drama everywhere else

Also this is the page of marvelous if someone is wondering what happened
    Attachment 82363
    there is more about these characters and their relationship besides that mess
    Looks like the more Nate trikes to tighten his grip, the harder it is for him to keep the more powerful prisoners (that’s what everyone is, essentially) under thrall......the question is how much more until his grip shatters? (Really surprised Blink, Portal, Howard the Duck Or Machine Man haven’t had cameos.....you know, another dimension and of course ARMOR has to make sure it’s not another Zombie Dimension).......so, who would shatter his hold, Jean finally remembering her real life, Magneto regaining his helmet, or Apocalypse of all people......

Did they ever explain why for a few tines Jean’s telepathy kicked in at random (like reading Ben Reilly’s mind, her random encounter with Heroes Reborn Iron Man)?