Page 145 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2261

You know I have no idea what to think about this open relationship stuff. I was wanting Jean and Scott, if they got back together to do so very very slowly. I wanted Jean to be her own character and not the "girlfriend" or "wife" character. Usually the women characters do not do well in fiction when it comes to relationships/romance. I want Jean to be strong. I don't want the character to be about straight male fantasy where she's shared among two of the main characters that most male readers happen to identify with. It is kind of gross on so many levels.

Then again, I think Hickman may just hint about this stuff so it can be our individual fan head cannon on whether they are in some poly relationship or if they are just buddies. The only way I'm ok with this open relationship is if Scott is messing around with Wolverine also but I doubt they would ever take it that far or in that direction.

In this last issue Jean was peak supporting character , den mother while Scott got to be a hero. Yikes, hopefully better days are a head.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I know, this is super weird, first of all whatt Wolverine does in Scott's house? Second Jean and Scott have separate rooms, so they are not together? If they are, why would they have separate rooms? and if they have a polyamorous relationship and Wolverine is like Jean's boyfriend, then why isn't Emma?
    Per solicits, Emma will be showing up in X-Men #3. I expect we'll get the current status of her relationship with Scott then.

Anyway, for the moment, I'm just going to assume that Jean and Scott are together (for how they ended up at the end of Age of X-man) and only among them as it has normally been. Until on the panel I see something that really says the opposite , I mean in Age of X-man there was talk of Jean and Bishop, that if they were serious, that it would matter, that it would be importan ... and in the end nothing of that was seen. So just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Anyway, for the moment, I'm just going to assume that Jean and Scott are together (for how they ended up at the end of Age of X-man) and only among them as it has normally been. Until on the panel I see something that really says the opposite , I mean in Age of X-man there was talk of Jean and Bishop, that if they were serious, that it would matter, that it would be importan ... and in the end nothing of that was seen. So just wait.
    I mean, Jean and Bishop 100% hooked up in Age of X-Man.

jeshop.jpg
    Last edited by H-E-D; 10-16-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    You know I have no idea what to think about this open relationship stuff. I was wanting Jean and Scott, if they got back together to do so very very slowly. I wanted Jean to be her own character and not the "girlfriend" or "wife" character. Usually the women characters do not do well in fiction when it comes to relationships/romance. I want Jean to be strong. I don't want the character to be about straight male fantasy where she's shared among two of the main characters that most male readers happen to identify with. It is kind of gross on so many levels.

Then again, I think Hickman may just hint about this stuff so it can be our individual fan head cannon on whether they are in some poly relationship or if they are just buddies. The only way I'm ok with this open relationship is if Scott is messing around with Wolverine also but I doubt they would ever take it that far or in that direction.

In this last issue Jean was peak supporting character , den mother while Scott got to be a hero. Yikes, hopefully better days are a head.
    Why can't she be that though? She can have the traditional role of the wife without it taking away from her heroics. Every story doesn't have to have "warrior" Jean in it for her to be a positive.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

No offense to people who like it, but this whole polyamory and wifesharing thing is pretty disgusting in my view. Way to ruin iconic comic characters, for me it seems totally out of character for all involved. Especially now that people are making Scott and Logan a thing, which is ewwww as hell.

Jean and Logan were never a serious thing. He would be better off with someone else, and let Jean/Emma/Scott deal with their issues in realistic ways rather than this weird thing. It makes me believe even more that these guys are some weird clones and the real characters are hibernating somewhere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Per solicits, Emma will be showing up in X-Men #3. I expect we'll get the current status of her relationship with Scott then.
    If it's happening (and I think it is) it makes sense for Emma not to want to hang out on the Summer House with Jean and the kids, lol. Most likely he goes to see her at the White Palace on Krakoa for their dalliances should they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeRustlingster View Post
    No offense to people who like it, but this whole polyamory and wifesharing thing is pretty disgusting in my view. Way to ruin iconic comic characters, for me it seems totally out of character for all involved. Especially now that people are making Scott and Logan a thing, which is ewwww as hell.

Jean and Logan were never a serious thing. He would be better off with someone else, and let Jean/Emma/Scott deal with their issues in realistic ways rather than this weird thing. It makes me believe even more that these guys are some weird clones and the real characters are hibernating somewhere.
    Exactly! It’s not canon! So don’t worry!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Exactly! It’s not canon!
    .....It might actually be, though. There are a great many context clues at this point. And it may yet be explicitly shown.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    .....It might actually be, though. There are a great many context clues at this point. And it may yet be explicitly shown.
    Of course it's canon Hickman has practically beat us over the head with this fact. The only people who are in denial about this are the people who don't like the direction of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Of course it's canon Hickman has practically beat us over the head with this fact. The only people who are in denial about this are the people who don't like the direction of the story.
    I'm more of the opinion that it might be, or it might not be. Marvel has done enough fakeouts that I'm not taking anything as certain until a non-innuendo reveal. Or maybe an editor will take a dislike to something and force a change before it's outright stated as canon. But basically the same thing, I'm not going to insist that one or the other must be true.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I wonder if anyone would be cheering for this current direction if it was Bishop instead of Wolverine?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    I wonder if anyone would be cheering for this current direction if it was Bishop instead of Wolverine?
    Absolutely. Why not?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Exactly. Some people might see the 4 of them together in bed and still deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    No, because Bishop spend 15 years trying to murder Jean's son and granddaughter.

Jean and Scott seem to be living happily as a family in the same house as their kids! Let's just celebrate that whether you like the possible poly/open relationship stuff or not.