Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2047
  1. #1936
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Thanks phoenixzero23.

    Someone told me they believe X man will make a new world again and that Hickman is that world?

  2. #1937
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm also worried it might be too soon to celebrate. Who knows if it won't later be interpreted as "She was emotional and just went for it at that moment but then they decided to not get back together" or something like that. But yeah, I guess I'm happy. I'm glad we got to see their reunion instead of just being off-panel before HOX as some thought it would be.

    I wish that the art was better though. And Emma/Logan's reactions could be on the next page rather than on the same panel.
    I think it was because they where running out of panels.

  3. #1938
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I tried to edit Emma and Wolverine but I'm bad at it. but yeah here it is and it is beautiful
    Attachment 84620
    Jean definitely hasn't been skipping leg day, particularly the squats.

    This was a great kiss, indeed. Except for the bad art. The stuff with Scott and Logan right before the X-Men return was also quite romantic. We had at least three wholesome pages.
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  4. #1939
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I tried to edit Emma and Wolverine but I'm bad at it. but yeah here it is and it is beautiful
    Attachment 84620
    Uhm...is there a forshortening issue? Otherwise Dang Jean.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  5. #1940
    mutant and proud ermac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    238

    Default

    that kiss was HAWT af
    I'm reading: Batman - East of West - Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman - House of X - Immortal Hulk - Justice League - Runaways - WicDiv

  6. #1941
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Jean definitely hasn't been skipping leg day, particularly the squats.

    This was a great kiss, indeed. Except for the bad art. The stuff with Scott and Logan right before the X-Men return was also quite romantic. We had at least three wholesome pages.
    Logan and Scott kiss is what i was waiting for
    I didn't read it because Logan didn't tell Scott his true feelings xD

    All jokes aside, Jott might not be together together. Is up to Hickman and what he wants.

  7. #1942
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I tried to edit Emma and Wolverine but I'm bad at it. but yeah here it is and it is beautiful
    Attachment 84620
    That's some anime ass right there.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  8. #1943
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,510

    Default

    LoL, right. Scott dude you gotta grab the booty.

  9. #1944
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    Leg day defiently pay off for Jean.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

    "I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

  10. #1945
    Amazing Member lucasjacobus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    67

    Default

    If remember correctly, this is their first real in-panel kiss* in almost two decades. I don't remember any since the Seagle/Kelly run. Gosh, it has been too long.

    Jean walking from the flames was kind of epic. I can't say it was worth the wait, but thank god, Jott seems to be back. I hope they could address their issues in a limited series (Mr and Mrs X Season 2?).

    -------
    * Not counting alternate timelines, doppelgangers, teen versions, dead x alive reunions (Yes, I mean PR #5), flashbacks, etc...

  11. #1946
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    If remember correctly, this is their first real in-panel kiss* in almost two decades. I don't remember any since the Seagle/Kelly run. Gosh, it has been too long.

    Jean walking from the flames was kind of epic. I can't say it was worth the wait, but thank god, Jott seems to be back. I hope they could address their issues in a limited series (Mr and Mrs X Season 2?).

    -------
    * Not counting alternate timelines, doppelgangers, teen versions, dead x alive reunions (Yes, I mean PR #5), flashbacks, etc...
    They kissed in Resurrection


  12. #1947
    Amazing Member lucasjacobus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They kissed in Resurrection

    Like i said:
    "* Not counting alternate timelines, doppelgangers, teen versions, dead x alive reunions (Yes, I mean PR #5), flashbacks, etc..."

    Technically Scott was dead, or briefly alive. Anyway, I meant with they both as members of the team... c'mon, you know what I mean

  13. #1948
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    Like i said:
    "* Not counting alternate timelines, doppelgangers, teen versions, dead x alive reunions (Yes, I mean PR #5), flashbacks, etc..."

    Technically Scott was dead, or briefly alive. Anyway, I meant with they both as members of the team... c'mon, you know what I mean
    Sorrry I missed that. I still count it though bc Scott was alive, even if it was brief

    They kissed in Casey's Uncanny X-men, although not on the lips


  14. #1949
    Amazing Member lucasjacobus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sorrry I missed that. I still count it though bc Scott was alive, even if it was brief

    They kissed in Casey's Uncanny X-men, although not on the lips

    Yes, I remember that, well... you could kiss your Grandma like that... lol

  15. #1950
    Mighty Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I tried to edit Emma and Wolverine but I'm bad at it. but yeah here it is and it is beautiful
    Attachment 84620
    When did Jean get yams like that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •