Page 135 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2261
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Well, Hickman did say we're coming to the age of the X-orgy...

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You're right, I don't believe they are together, it was never stated.

has JDW or Rosenberg confirmed it? otherwise I won't think they are
    I knew about looking a gift horse in the mouth but this is asking for the full DNA sequence of the horse, She walked out of an explosion went and kissed him, they are even shown side by side (in PoX #6 cover where they are all thrown in the floor Scott even has his arm over her and they have a variant cover with them alone) I understand leaving yourself open to the possibility that they aren't shown together in HoX, but it's almost certain that they are

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Well, Hickman did say we're coming to the age of the X-orgy...
    That is very gross for me when he said that. We already had age of trash. Not into the orgy stuff. Lol

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I just don't want to make myself illusions and be dissapointed again. I still can't believe their relationship wasn't treated like crap.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    I knew about looking a gift horse in the mouth but this is asking for the full DNA sequence of the horse, She walked out of an explosion went and kissed him, they are even shown side by side (in PoX #6 cover where they are all thrown in the floor Scott even has his arm over her and they have a variant cover with them alone) I understand leaving yourself open to the possibility that they aren't shown together in HoX, but it's almost certain that they are
    Damn. Bad news for Mystique x Destiny shippers then because she's passed out on Creed. I guess Irene doesn't get to come back. lol So much for the panel with them together -just a flashback probably.

But I can understand phoenixzero23 . With Marvel, even when something seems like a sure thing, and you get excited, they find a way to false advertise of lie.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    That is very gross for me when he said that. We already had age of trash. Not into the orgy stuff. Lol
    If the X-men had an orgy every other weekend, everyone's relationship would be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    While that's likely, I've learned not to trust covers at this point.

If the X-men had an orgy every other weekend, everyone's relationship would be much better.
    Sign me the eff up.

I just don't want to make myself illusion and be dissapointed again. I still can't believe their relationship wasn't treated like crap.
    With how low sells where with age of x man trash, i think they would want a soft reset and get everything they way it was. Jott fans span money just to see Scott and Jean together in one panel, can you imagine a book and add logan and Emma for drama xD

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Covers Always Lie.
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...oversAlwaysLie

You'll see a cover, get excited, only for events of the book to be completely different. It's happened too many times to take them seriously at this point. Especially when a cover artist, Dave. N. admitted to drawing stuff that looked more exciting, contrary to the interior because it makes people wanna buy faster.

Then why have relationship, why not just plain sex with that person. Why the need to have them together?
    You can not sell love that way, yeah the only thing they would be selling is sex but that would appeal to mostly the male fans. They are lots of female fans when i go to get my comics. They are all into Bat and Cat and been getting Batman for it. I have spoken to a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Covers Always Lie.
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...oversAlwaysLie

You'll see a cover, get excited, only for events of the book to be completely different. It's happened too many times to take them seriously at this point. Especially when a cover artist, Dave. N. admitted to drawing stuff that looked more exciting, contrary to the interior because it makes people wanna buy faster.
    Covers always lies is too absolutist to be true.

I just don't want to make myself illusions and be dissapointed again. I still can't believe their relationship wasn't treated like crap.
    I don't want them together right away, they need to talk and tease one another xD like in x factor they got back together by the 25th or 26th issue. Too long so make it 12 xD

You are just taking away from your own enjoyment, you aren't gaining anything with this attitude and let's be honest, you would be exactly as dissapointed as everyone else here if they aren't together, so at least enjoy the now

If they hadn't kissed already I would agree, but they did, and Hickman doesn't like dealing with personal stuff, the easiest way to deal with the relationship without spending much time is to have them together already

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Then why have relationship, why not just plain sex with that person. Why the need to have them together?
    You can not sell love that way, yeah the only thing they would be selling is sex but that would appeal to mostly the male fans. They are lots of female fans when i go to get my comics. They are all into Bat and Cat and been getting Batman for it. I have spoken to a few of them.
    Women like sex too, you know. X-orgies for everyone! For peace!

Women like sex too, you know. X-orgies for everyone! For peace!
    They do but they love the love story more xD
    Or maybe is just my wife who love romance more

If all of us just want sex why is it that we are always looking for the one to keep? xD