Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2261
    BANNED

If anything it might become a new rectangle due to Bishop retaining his feelings for Jean, apparently, if we go by the latest issue of Prisoner X. Overall, I doubt Emma is any threat to Jott.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    If anything it might become a new rectangle due to Bishop retaining his feelings for Jean, apparently, if we go by the latest issue of Prisoner X. Overall, I doubt Emma is any threat to Jott.
    ****, first Cyclops with homewrecker and his wife enemy and now Jean with the psycopath who tried to kill her friends and family.

Marvel is fucking sick.

Comic Geek in General

Plus throw in Logan, who’s always had a thing for Jean (or is it because she’s a redhead, like Rose? I know he had similar feelings for Heather, MJ (briefly), etc)

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It is really sad how Jean and Scott went from that serious, stable cute couple who totally belonged together to this problematic mess.
    I miss them together and functional but sometimes it looks like that is never going to happen, that for the rest of marvel story they are doomed to all this drama even when they are apart.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    ****, first Cyclops with homewrecker and his wife enemy and now Jean with the psycopath who tried to kill her friends and family.

Marvel is fucking sick.
    Breathe bro, breathe. It's ok.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I miss them together and functional.
    I'm guessing the ship has probably sailed on this.

I think Marvel's only functional marriage is Reed and Sue because the children are too old to dare to plot a divorce.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Breathe bro, breathe. It's ok.
    It's only ok for Scemma fans. For people who love Jott, it hasn't been ok for years. Especially when writers of Scemma did everything possible to write off the relationship as frivolous teen love, meanwhile Scemma is "adult & real" with Emma understanding "the man" and Jean only hanging on to "the boy."

I am not a Jott fan, but sympathize with fans about the destruction & downplaying the relationship because it started as young first love. Bangel gets that all the time, which is one of my OTPs. And Jott was going on WAY longer than them.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-05-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It's only ok for Scemma fans. For people who love Jott, it hasn't been ok for years. Especially when writers of Scemma did everything possible to write off the relationship as frivolous teen love, meanwhile Scemma is "adult & real" with Emma understanding "the man" and Jean only hanging on to "the boy."

I am not a Jott fan, but sympathize with fans about the destruction & downplaying the relationship because it started as young first love. Bangel gets that all the time, which is one of my OTPs. And Jott was going on WAY longer than them.
    Personally I don't think it's worth getting THIS worked up over based on the issue that came out, as this poster has been pretty petty in their comments this am. I don't ship any couple, so I don't have the level of frustration that others do. I can totally understand the frustration of posters who do, but this kind of vitriol doesn't do anyone any good.

It's only ok for those who like Scemma. For people who love Jott, it hasn't been ok for years. Especially when writers of Scemma did everything possible to write off the relationship as frivolous teen love, meanwhile Scemma is "adult & real" with Emma understanding "the man" and Jean only hanging on to "the boy."

I am not a Jott fan, but sympathize with the simplifying & downplaying the relationship because it started as young first love. Bangel gets that all the time, which is one of my OTPs. And Jott was going on WAY longer than them.
    I will say you are right. I'm not Jott fan but it was really bad what it was done. The worse part it tarnished Jean.
    Sure nothing of this teenage love is true, people grow together and that was fine. On college I had a colleague that had only one girlfriend, they dated since 13 years old and were going to marry.

If anything, the issue is one sided and nothing new on the Scemma. Wait for when Scott get his vision of the relationship. So far before the mindwipe he didn't care for Emma at all

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Personally I don't think it's worth getting THIS worked up over based on the issue that came out, as this poster has been pretty petty in their comments this am. I don't ship any couple, so I don't have the level of frustration that others do. I can totally understand the frustration of posters who do, but this kind of vitriol doesn't do anyone any good.
    I am not as familiar with that poster. But I think it's initial aggravation, which I can understand.

Myself as an example, I loved inverted Creed, and his relationship with Monet I was very interested in. But Bunn lost the characters, and the ship never left harbor. Then it sank with his recent reversion. If that wasn't bad enough, we got a panel from POX showing him with Mystique, and I was so pissed I actually wrote an essay blog on tumblr denouncing that ship. After my heavy rants here. It was only a panel, and it's not like they were kissing in it. But I think that ship ruins both the characters -especially Creed, and them even talking to each other gets me riled. Because I don't see why writers are determined to have them around each other. Prior to Aaron those two didn't give a damn about each other. Now they're always together with Creed loving her. YUCK!!And for me, if they're throwing them back together when we got no closure on him x Monet, I am even more salty.

So seeing Mystink causes me to literally seethe. It's like that for some who are very invested in pairings. They loved a pairing that hasn't gotten it's just due or has been destroyed in some way to push a new one. and it causes a lot of justified salt. Even worse when you get a good break from it, only for it to get dragged back up. Scemma broke up a while back. They weren't together for a while. Jean has now been resurrected & so has Scemma. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-05-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't like to bash other characters, ships or people. I just liked this relationship
    I don't want to make conspiracies or fight anymore but i'm feeling down today.
    wedd.jpg________Scott-Jean133.jpg
    _________PHXRES2017003-Hans-Var-FINAL.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't like to bash other characters, ships or people. I just liked this relationship
    I don't want to make conspiracies or fight anymore but i'm feeling down today.
    wedd.jpg________Scott-Jean133.jpg
    _________PHXRES2017003-Hans-Var-FINAL.jpg
    Least they are getting some good art work in HOX. Some of their panels & covers look nice. It's not much, but at least it is something positive. Sometimes, you have to make due to bare minimums & consolation prizes. I learned that 2 years ago.

Maybe, but JDW said the relationship was originally Storm, and then later switched to Jean because she hadn't been in too many relationships, so how important could it really be in the grand scheme of things when compared to Jott, Scemma, and Jlogan's love triangles.

Mighty Member

Bangel gets that all the time, which is one of my OTPs.
    Apropos of nothing, it took me a bit to realize who you're referring to. At first, I was wondering if I missed something and Beast and Angel got together...