Page 110 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2261
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

That was obvious since Zac's first tweet. He specifically mentioned everything was done to prevent Jean and Scott to get back together.

That’s a tragedy. Looks like the next few years will be Jottless.

I could try to move on, but I don’t have the biggest desire for any of the current ships they’re presenting.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    That’s a tragedy. Looks like the next few years will be Jottless.

I could try to move on, but I don’t have the biggest desire for any of the current ships they’re presenting.
    15 years and counting. Maybe they will never get back together at this point

but i don't know why i can't ship them with other people no matter how messed up they are.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-12-2019 at 06:00 AM.

Wow, based on today’s issue it looks like it won’t be Jott going forward, but Jean/Bishop even in 616. That’s a bummer. I wonder if Hickman requested this shift hmmm
    I'm not trying to give you guys any hope but it makes sense she remembers Bishop. First you remember what happened during Age of X-Man then you get hit with the other truth which will come in Omega(?).

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    I'm not trying to give you guys any hope but it makes sense she remembers Bishop. First you remember what happened during Age of X-Man then you get hit with the other truth which will come in Omega(?).
    It looked like she already remembered the other stuff. I’m assuming by other stuff you mean 616 stuff? Or am I wrong and they’re only just beginning to get 616 memories back?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    15 years and counting. Maybe they will never get back together at this point

but i don't lnow why i can't ship them with other people no matter how messed up they are.

Whoa, that’s more than Peter and MJ! It’d be sucky if they never get back together. Maybe this is an effort to keep them separated for when the MCU eventually adapts this style of the X-Men they can avoid Jott?

BANNED

If it had anything with the MCU, would be to keep them away until they have a timetable on the X-Men and THEN bring them together on the comics when the movie is close for maximum synergy.

It looked like she already remembered the other stuff. I’m assuming by other stuff you mean 616 stuff? Or am I wrong and they’re only just beginning to get 616 memories back?
    She's aware there's two timelines but the way it read it doesn't seem like she remembers much of the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    She's aware there's two timelines but the way it read it doesn't seem like she remembers much of the 616.
    Ah. So most of them, including Jean still aren’t aware as, say, Glob.

In any case, I may have lost Jott, and it absolutely has stunted my interest for the upcoming X-Men books significantly, I still have the sweet, comforting warmth of Peter/MJ to fall back onto! Jott and PemJ are just two sides of the same coin!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 06-12-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

In any case, I may have loss Jott, and it absolutely has stunted my interest for the upcoming X-Men books significantly, I still have the sweet, comforting warmth of Peter/MJ to fall back onto! Jott and PemJ are just two sides of the same coin!
    I've resigned myself to it not happening anytime soon, but tbh I'm a pessimist at heart. So I tend not to look at the bright side of things lol

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    I've resigned myself to it not happening anytime soon, but tbh I'm a pessimist at heart. So I tend not to look at the bright side of things lol
    All signs point to it not happening, so today, your pessimism wins!

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

All signs point to it not happening, so today, your pessimism wins!
    I should have been happy when mj and Peter finally got back together but I wasn't. I feel like if it ever happens it'll be the same. But then again Scott and Jean are my favorite couple ahead of Peter/MJ. So who knows how I'll react lol

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    I should have been happy when mj and Peter finally got back together but I wasn't. I feel like if it ever happens it'll be the same. But then again Scott and Jean are my favorite couple ahead of Peter/MJ. So who knows how I'll react lol
    Don’t our boys deserve their redheads?

People, I think you are letting your pessimism lead you too far, he hasn't appeared in anything other than the first house of x image (and nowhere near her) and we know that Hickman isn't dealing with current comics, if he was going to be dating one of the top 5 and that Hickman himself said she is going to be even more important he would be appearing in any team image, we don't have any evidence that anything from that AU will affect Hickman's work, he doesn't seem like a guy who lets himself be imposed upon (one of the main reasons why I think he will make original Claremont's run level of changes)