Page 125 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Aw, that's sweet! Although, I think baby Cable with his arm and white hair is kinda scary, lol. I like when fan art typically gives the baby his glowing eye to show it's Cable. Still, I love it, it's cute!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Beautiful, I wish we had gotten more of them.
    The closest thing we have of Jean ad Scott acting like parents was X-factor vol 1 and of course Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix.

Attachment 84318
    Attachment 84319
    Attachment 84320

They were so young, how much things change
    Maybe Marvel's right when they believe people who want to see their heroes become parents are in the minority, but I would love that level of progression for certain characters, and Jean & Scott are two of them.

BANNED

Tfw when you and your babe will never produce a metal armed child

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yeah, I'm sure there will be tons of threads for drama but this one is better left only for appreciation
    _______1534340583848.jpg
    _________cool.jpg
    cute1.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure there will be tons of threads for drama but this one is better left only for appreciation
    _______1534340583848.jpg
    _________cool.jpg
    cute1.jpg
    I'm gonna be honest, I didn't like any of the family's characterization in Extermination or Exterminated. Their emotions all felt so synthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Tfw when you and your babe will never produce a metal armed child
    Not with that attitude you won't

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I'm gonna be honest, I didn't like any of the family's characterization in Extermination or Exterminated. Their emotions all felt so synthetic.
    Maybe it was because they didn't interact for so long, I personally loved the Exterminated. It showed that Jean cared. Almost an entire issue of that, i'm so grateful for it.
    rtjrygj.jpg
    cutehope.jpg
    ________Dm2BVUKU8AEOA62.jpg large.jpg

I thought the family interactions were awesome in Extermination and Exterminated. Jean's voice was handled perfectly in Exterminated, especially with how she embraced and comforted Hope. I wish we got more in Extermination but we did see her angry at losing Cable and concerned about Young Scott. I think the only connection there that didnt get much attention was Rachel, whom unfortuantely tends to get the short end of the stick

I thought the family interactions were awesome in Extermination and Exterminated. Jean's voice was handled perfectly in Exterminated, especially with how she embraced and comforted Hope. I wish we got more in Extermination but we did see her angry at losing Cable and concerned about Young Scott. I think the only connection there that didnt get much attention was Rachel, whom unfortuantely tends to get the short end of the stick
    This trend with Rachel needs to stop, lol. Poor girl deserves some Jott in her life.

I don't know what will happen, I'm in part afraid of what will happen regarding these characters and relationship and how everything will play.

I know that for many this relationship is only a failed marriage form 15 years ago, but at the same time Jean and Scott haven't had the chance to interact much then since and were fairly good before that. Some people don't want them to interact but I can't think of a character more connected with Jean than Cyclops and with Cyclops than Jean. that are such a great part of each other stories and that given how popular and "big" they are they will always have to interact in one way or another.

other people just want Scott with Emma or Jean to act like nothing to Cyclops and be with literally anything else (nothing wrong with those). For some Jean is only the girl who wanted to be with Wolverine at Scott's back and for others Scott is only the guy who had an affair. but the truth is that they have decades of story of loving eachother on every medium. With many stories and portrayals were they are everything, I mean they are probably the most represented X-couple.

I really don't know what to think, I like them as characters and a couple but I'm so afraid. Being completely honest I don't want them to act like strangers with each other, that feels so reductive, for all their problems they have also lived and shared so much even by superhero standards.

I don't want them to act like nothing, they had problems but this is also Jean finding her former husband, the guy she grew up with, played family for a few years and even kind of met a second time as time displaced teenagers came back from the dead and that they haven't seen each other for so long. the same goes for Scott regarding Jean, that should count for something, they should logically miss each other and want the other to be happy and hug the other and don't want to let the other out of their sight again.

But this my biased point of view, I don't know, I feel nervous. I hope everything goes okay tomorrow, I feel like there is the chance for everything to go so wrong or so good. I personally don't make me any hopes though.

I will be very sad if they act like nothing and just hook up with other people but i know other people will be angry too for emma, bishop, wolverine or that want everybody alone. If Scott does something some Jean fans would feel cheated again if Jean does Cyclops fans will feel cheated again.

I would love if they embrace but that is just what every shipper wants for its couple and i can start feeling some people angry if that could happen and it makes me feel sad, because wanting them apart already happened, they have barely existed at the same time for more than a decade, how much far they could posibly be.

I don't even know if what i wrote makes sense, i'm just venting a little but i felt i needed to.

gjf.jpg
    fgt.jpg
    sdgt.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-16-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Hopefully someone gets a copy of the issues early and gives us the spoilers so we can just bite the bullet and move on, right?

The threads for Cyclops and Jean Grey appreciation. Nothing else. k thnx.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

I don't want them to act like nothing, they had problems but this is also Jean finding her former husband, the guy she grew up with, played family for a few years and even kind of met a second time as time displaced teenagers came back from the dead and that they haven't seen each other for so long. the same goes for Scott regarding Jean, that should count for something, they should logically miss each other and want the other to be happy and hug the other and don't want to let the other out of their sight again.
    I've run the gamut of feelings on this myself over the last year or two. Probably since PR came out, if not before. There's solid reasons for hope. You have how PR went. You have the Red annual, despite it putting Scott and Logan on even footing for the most part. You have Tyke and Jeen getting together, sort of, finally just before Extermination. That should be a fresh memory for them since they just got it back. You have Jean's obvious concern for Tyke in Extermination as well. For Scott's part he seemed eager to see Jean again in the Uncanny annual. As you said, there's a solid logical basis for hope.

Then you have the other side and that's Marvel editorials view. Let's be honest that Scott isn't popular with "them" while Jean is very popular. Despite how much sense it makes that they get another chance, I can't help thinking that they simply don't want Scott to have any kind of consideration, that he needs to continue to be punished. I also think that there is a thinly veiled opinion among Marvel editors, and some writers, that Jean has been deeply mistreated by Scott and doesn't deserve another shot.

It all comes down to how much them getting together or not getting together matters to either Hickman or the editors. If it doesn't matter to either group, it will probably be glossed over for the time being or ignored completely, at least until the new status quo has some legs. If it does matter enough though, it could either be great or a nightmare. Beyond that there's still Rosenberg's Uncanny to wrap up. Luckily we dodged a bullet with Scott and Emma's meeting last issue in that it could have been a lot worse (from a Jott perspective). Part of me wishes it wasn't coming so soon, so at least we'd have a better indication which way this was going to go. That said, I'm sick of speculating one way or the other.

What will come, will come. We've managed to deal with the end of NXM and Scott and Emma together for years. I really can't see how it could go worse than that. We've waited 15 years for Jean and Scott to be together on panel again for real. No time displacement, no visions, no Phoenix hovering in the background. Just the two of them looking each other in the eye. It's almost here. However it works out, our long wait is finally over.

Well...

spoilers:
    Good news, kids. As of Uncanny 22, Jott is back in action
    end of spoilers

I would like that but I don't belive it. It could be just a kiss.
    I still have to read Age of X-man Omega to see how will everything play.
    But I'm happy for what happened on uncanny (not on Emma's side of course I feel very bad for everything this run did to her)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Well...

spoilers:
    Good news, kids. As of Uncanny 22, Jott is back in action
    end of spoilers
    it is true what you say?