Page 131 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2261

Scott's hand wouldn't grab half of it. Wow.

BANNED

That booty sure is fire and life incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sorrry I missed that. I still count it though bc Scott was alive, even if it was brief

They kissed in Casey's Uncanny X-men, although not on the lips

Did casey watch Lost In Space?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Didn't notice Scott getting a little patty with the cakes at first.

Mighty Member

I've been waiting FIFTEEN YEARS for this. FIFTEEN. FUCKING. YEARS.

Congrats, JDW and Rosenberg, and THANK YOU. You've made this cranky, old X-Men fan very, very happy today. I stopped buying the entire X-Men line in 2004 because of Morrison, and I can count on one hand the number of non-AU issues I've bought since.

I am now officially in for House of X and Powers of X. No promises past that, but I'll give Hickman a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post

Congrats, JDW and Rosenberg, and THANK YOU. You've made this cranky, old X-Men fan very, very happy today. I stopped buying the entire X-Men line in 2004 because of Morrison, and I can count on one hand the number of non-AU issues I've bought since.

I am now officially in for House of X and Powers of X. No promises past that, but I'll give Hickman a shot.
    I really felt at sometimes that this would NEVER happen again. I take your words as mine.

I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later since PR but didn't expect it to be a slap to those who hate Jott, lol. Seriously never expected THIS.

I love the build up of them walking to each other...
    28.jpg

29.jpg
    30.jpg
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    Scott's hand wouldn't grab half of it. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    That booty sure is fire and life incarnate.
    lol I love this!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    I love the build up of them walking to each other...
    28.jpg

29.jpg
    30.jpg
    I can't deny that I am happy, the future of the couple is still uncertain, but this is a good thing and something we can be happy for even to if it's momentarily, in addition to showing Jean walking in front of Logan and Emma and going directly Scott is great, Jean didn't care about Logan or Emma just Scott, Scott for his part didn't care Emma, ​​he just wanted Jean and that kiss was great. This is something refreshing after seeing for so many years things Jogan and Scemma and Jott being treated like garbage. I'm sorry for Jogan's and Scemma's fans but let's face it, those two relationships are completely opposed to Jott so the three can't live at the same time.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

loving this
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post

Yeah. When I wrote my post yesterday about just being ok with however this goes, I had very low expectations despite the momentum the couple seemed to have coming into this book. Frankly what made it on the page was so much further than I expected. It's basically a PR rehash but for real this time.

There's a lot of unhappy people around here today, and I understand why. Despite that I'm amazed by how many people, including those I thought were very anti-Jott who've come out of the woodwork and seem happy about this too. Let's take this for what it is. A very positive early indication of what's to come. Let's keep our expectations realistic. But yeah. That was some sequence. Still grinning.

Thanks for doing the cropping on that panel PZ. I wish they would have kept Emma and Logan out of it. Still prefer the PR panel but wouldn't trade this goofy setup for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

loving this
    Didn't notice the foot pop until now. Larroca really trundled out all the old Jott tropes here. The bottom grab's a new one. Not sure I'm totally sold on it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's a foot pop, or if Jean is putting her leg around Scott's lower body. Either way I'm here for it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Jott's future is uncertain, but HOX has a cover of Jean and Scott as well as one of Rogue and Gambit, I think that's a good sign.