Page 137 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2103
  1. #2041
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Hehehe, that kiss was a delight. I hope there is more on HOX or X-men. It is time, their beutiful relationship was treated bad for far too long. It is time to do something cool between them.

  2. #2042
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,575

    Default


  3. #2043
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Is that from the wedding album? IIRC, it was called something like that. An oversized book that came out right before the wedding. Not oversized in page count. Oversized in it was more like a magazine sized.

    I originally found Jubilee kind of annoying. I suppose Lobdell's was as well, but I found her amusing. This book would be an example. She reads Jean's diary.

  4. #2044
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Is that from the wedding album? IIRC, it was called something like that. An oversized book that came out right before the wedding. Not oversized in page count. Oversized in it was more like a magazine sized.

    I originally found Jubilee kind of annoying. I suppose Lobdell's was as well, but I found her amusing. This book would be an example. She reads Jean's diary.
    yep thats it. I liked Jean and Jubilee's budding relationship that was cut short for Gen X. Jean was becoming a big sister to her and they had an interesting dynamic

  5. #2045
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    God, this is so cute. I miss when their relationship was like that.
    It is so weird because Jean and Scott actually had a very serious and stable relationship for decades, almost all the time they have existed the have been very in love but...
    at the same time they didn't talk much for a really long period and before that their relationship was treated like garbage so that was sadly kind of the interpretation that has stuck for more than a decade but at the same time it makes no sense because it is until these recent months that they finally exist after all those years.
    It is like some people think they have been together all this time and being dysfunctional but all this time they didn't even talk.

    I hope Hickman treats them with respect, regardless of what is their status with eachother. Cebulski said Rosenberg Uncanny #22 is were things are left before Hickman and that was good for their relationship but who knows?
    My ships
    Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther

  6. #2046
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yep thats it. I liked Jean and Jubilee's budding relationship that was cut short for Gen X. Jean was becoming a big sister to her and they had an interesting dynamic
    Read UNCANNY 303 with Jubilee. THAT'S Jean Grey. Not a big fanfiction reader, but there were a couple years ago centering on Jubilee's relationship with Jean, and later on Scott, that I really enjoyed. A FRIEND IN NEED? I think that may have been the title. Parts 1 and 2. Anyway, they get very close in those stories. I'm guessing 303 and the wedding album might have been the catalyst for the stories.

  7. #2047
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Read UNCANNY 303 with Jubilee. THAT'S Jean Grey. Not a big fanfiction reader, but there were a couple years ago centering on Jubilee's relationship with Jean, and later on Scott, that I really enjoyed. A FRIEND IN NEED? I think that may have been the title. Parts 1 and 2. Anyway, they get very close in those stories. I'm guessing 303 and the wedding album might have been the catalyst for the stories.
    I loved that issue. Xmen 28, also had some good moments with them. I'll post some scans in the Jean thread

  8. #2048
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,660

    Default

    bump because at least they actually interacted in the newest house of x issue..

  9. #2049
    Spectacular Member Black Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    bump because at least they actually interacted in the newest house of x issue..
    Ok...but did they do anything?

  10. #2050
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Ok...but did they do anything?
    they moved...and talked...hey, people ship couples that do a lot less than haha.

  11. #2051
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    It's still cool to see them talking and to know that Scott and Jean are closer in their approach to the situation than either is to Logan's lol
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  12. #2052
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    8,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's still cool to see them talking and to know that Scott and Jean are closer in their approach to the situation than either is to Logan's lol
    Yes yes. Let that Mongrel roll around in the Krakoa fields with nameless toddlers.

  13. #2053
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,575

    Default

    Hickman is disappointing me so far. The interaction was so sterile and lacked life. His Jean thus far is boring and generic.

  14. #2054
    Incredible Member maxi_miceli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hickman is disappointing me so far. The interaction was so sterile and lacked life. His Jean thus far is boring and generic.
    By now I'm fully expecting that in future issues Hickman will reveal that there's something happening (like Xavier altering their minds) I don't think we will see regular interactions until dawn of X

  15. #2055
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Ok...but did they do anything?
    They are alive at the same time and i know some people act like it didn't happen but Scott already apologized those are an improvement over the past decade
    But, sadly there is little evidence of anything between them. They talked like they would to any other person.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-28-2019 at 06:49 AM.
    My ships
    Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •