Page 137 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2261
    BANNED

Hehehe, that kiss was a delight. I hope there is more on HOX or X-men. It is time, their beutiful relationship was treated bad for far too long. It is time to do something cool between them.

Incredible Member

Is that from the wedding album? IIRC, it was called something like that. An oversized book that came out right before the wedding. Not oversized in page count. Oversized in it was more like a magazine sized.

I originally found Jubilee kind of annoying. I suppose Lobdell's was as well, but I found her amusing. This book would be an example. She reads Jean's diary.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Is that from the wedding album? IIRC, it was called something like that. An oversized book that came out right before the wedding. Not oversized in page count. Oversized in it was more like a magazine sized.

I originally found Jubilee kind of annoying. I suppose Lobdell's was as well, but I found her amusing. This book would be an example. She reads Jean's diary.
    yep thats it. I liked Jean and Jubilee's budding relationship that was cut short for Gen X. Jean was becoming a big sister to her and they had an interesting dynamic

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    God, this is so cute. I miss when their relationship was like that.
    It is so weird because Jean and Scott actually had a very serious and stable relationship for decades, almost all the time they have existed the have been very in love but...
    at the same time they didn't talk much for a really long period and before that their relationship was treated like garbage so that was sadly kind of the interpretation that has stuck for more than a decade but at the same time it makes no sense because it is until these recent months that they finally exist after all those years.
    It is like some people think they have been together all this time and being dysfunctional but all this time they didn't even talk.

I hope Hickman treats them with respect, regardless of what is their status with eachother. Cebulski said Rosenberg Uncanny #22 is were things are left before Hickman and that was good for their relationship but who knows?

Incredible Member

yep thats it. I liked Jean and Jubilee's budding relationship that was cut short for Gen X. Jean was becoming a big sister to her and they had an interesting dynamic
    Read UNCANNY 303 with Jubilee. THAT'S Jean Grey. Not a big fanfiction reader, but there were a couple years ago centering on Jubilee's relationship with Jean, and later on Scott, that I really enjoyed. A FRIEND IN NEED? I think that may have been the title. Parts 1 and 2. Anyway, they get very close in those stories. I'm guessing 303 and the wedding album might have been the catalyst for the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Read UNCANNY 303 with Jubilee. THAT'S Jean Grey. Not a big fanfiction reader, but there were a couple years ago centering on Jubilee's relationship with Jean, and later on Scott, that I really enjoyed. A FRIEND IN NEED? I think that may have been the title. Parts 1 and 2. Anyway, they get very close in those stories. I'm guessing 303 and the wedding album might have been the catalyst for the stories.
    I loved that issue. Xmen 28, also had some good moments with them. I'll post some scans in the Jean thread

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

bump because at least they actually interacted in the newest house of x issue..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    bump because at least they actually interacted in the newest house of x issue..
    Ok...but did they do anything?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    they moved...and talked...hey, people ship couples that do a lot less than haha.

BANNED

It's still cool to see them talking and to know that Scott and Jean are closer in their approach to the situation than either is to Logan's lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's still cool to see them talking and to know that Scott and Jean are closer in their approach to the situation than either is to Logan's lol
    Yes yes. Let that Mongrel roll around in the Krakoa fields with nameless toddlers.

Hickman is disappointing me so far. The interaction was so sterile and lacked life. His Jean thus far is boring and generic.

Hickman is disappointing me so far. The interaction was so sterile and lacked life. His Jean thus far is boring and generic.
    By now I'm fully expecting that in future issues Hickman will reveal that there's something happening (like Xavier altering their minds) I don't think we will see regular interactions until dawn of X

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    They are alive at the same time and i know some people act like it didn't happen but Scott already apologized those are an improvement over the past decade
    But, sadly there is little evidence of anything between them. They talked like they would to any other person.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-28-2019 at 06:49 AM.