Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not Brisson, Piskor. In his Grand Design, Jean's first boyfriend/first time was Ted. He doesn't like Scott due to Maddie, so he kinda downplays him and his relationship with Jean through the whole thing.

Also, thanks to the O5 keeping the memories their teenage versions have from the future (and pretty much having done all they did), Jean's first kiss was with Beast. Same for Scott, his first kiss was with Vileena, in terms of chronology.
    Okay, I had the name wrong I thought I'd seen mention of it in a thread. Obviously, I was speaking of the original canon. I guess those time displaced teens were from this timeline, right? That makes them the real deals and things they did when here become a new canon.

I'm just going to leave this here and let it speak for itself.

DarkPhoenix.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    Okay, I had the name wrong I thought I'd seen mention of it in a thread. Obviously, I was speaking of the original canon. I guess those time displaced teens were from this timeline, right? That makes them the real deals and things they did when here become a new canon.
    Yeah, original canon remained the same until Extermination #5, Piskor's Grand Design is its own thing.

And yes, they are indeed from the main timeline and all they went through is now canon officially.

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I found myself re-reading X-men Season 1 recently and this scene is one of the best moments in the story.

Season1.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I found myself re-reading X-men Season 1 recently and this scene is one of the best moments in the story.

Season1.jpg
    I've never read it before. Is it any good?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yes, it is amazing!
    Is one of my favorite AU's the other is X-men 92 both are pretty good on jott.

I hope one day we can see more of this but in canon
    tumblr_oazpsfBdK71ugucv7o1_1280.png.jpg
    tumblr_oazpsfBdK71ugucv7o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ol7iguU17Y1v2rhf9o8_1280.jpg
    their relationship can be so beautiful if marvel just didn't screw with it for 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope one day we can see more of this but in canon
    tumblr_oazpsfBdK71ugucv7o1_1280.png.jpg
    tumblr_oazpsfBdK71ugucv7o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ol7iguU17Y1v2rhf9o8_1280.jpg
    their relationship can be so beautiful if marvel just didn't screw with it for 5 seconds.
    Makes you wonder. If Peter and MJ can get back together despite everything said and done, I think Scott and Jean have their chance as well. Marvel seems to be resetting things as best they can. Why release a trade of the wedding if they don't like it. Why bring Scott back now? I have hope, but I'll expect the worse if need be.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Yeah i expect the worst to be honest. I dont like to be disapointed maybe in the future there will be a chance but not any time soon.

BANNED

Makes you wonder. If Peter and MJ can get back together despite everything said and done, I think Scott and Jean have their chance as well. Marvel seems to be resetting things as best they can. Why release a trade of the wedding if they don't like it. Why bring Scott back now? I have hope, but I'll expect the worse if need be.
    She'll probably be with Bishop, so buckle up. Marvel is not done with this wild ride.

She'll probably be with Bishop, so buckle up. Marvel is not done with this wild ride.
    Yeah i believe that what will happen. I think he is too similar to old scott and it is weird because her and bishop have been on the same team before with very little interactions (but at one time scott and emma were strangers too). Let see how this goes.
    Not that there is any thing wrong with it, i just hope marvel treats her relationship with scott with respect.

Like i mean i know it was on the rocks on morrisons run but if someone important to me comes back from the death that is still something huge that i would like to see explored but it will probably be ignored.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-09-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Yeah, why I personally feel that there are problems with Bishop, that's not my greatest concern. To be honest, they can give Jean whatever relationship they want, the issue is when they tie Scott to it. He's barely coming back and it looks like he's headed for drama. After what marvel did to the character for the past 5 years, at this point I'll just be disappointed if it happens again but not surprised.

If it makes some fans happy, that's okay.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Yes and no, it's good but it's not so great for Jott, I mean when the law did not seem to me that Jean and Scott were a sweet and lovely couple, only teenagers without anything special. Jean was more interested in Warren than in Scott and it was not until Scott saved them from the dinosaur that Jean kissed him, but we do not see in any moment that she did it because she loved him, after a Magneto attack they talked a bit about their feelings . Even though, I loved the friendship of Scott and Bobby.

Why are all so sure about bishop? it can be Blob or even Nate (the incest is nothing new to him)

BANNED

Just tying what we know about AoXM.
    1 - We know Jean will have a romance that should matter there.
    2 - Love is against Nate's law in his world.
    3 - Bishop is part of the team in the Alpha issue. He's not part of the roster in Marvelous X-Men.
    4 - He's a prisoner in the Danger Room during Prisoner X, so he obviously broke Nate's law.

Only candidate for his forbidden romance is Jean so far.

I'm grateful that we didn't get to see a catfight between Jean and Emma. That would have been so humiliating for all the characters and relationships. For much that i like jean/scott i didn't want to see jean fighting emma for that and i feel that whatever happens to emma/scemma is something that scott has to solve by himself. To be honest i don't think marvel wants to try scemma neither but i could be wrong.